Bon Voyage Dawn Princess World Cruise 2014

Been on that website and its not the visa I need, a transit visa would be OK but I am thinking that staying less than 75 hours a person does not need a visa, can anyone confirm this.

been on that website and its not the visa I need, I am thinking that a person staying not longer than 75 hours in australia does not need a visa, can anyone confirm this

been on that website and its not the visa I need, I am thinking that a person staying not longer than 75 hours in australia does not need a visa, can anyone confirm this

Hi Adelve,

As you are staying overnight in Sydney, you WILL need a visa.

Chez

Not used to this web site, I am joining the Dawn in NY sailing to sydney, staying overnight in sydney, does anyone know if I will need any kind of visa for the overnight stay before flying back to the US.

Probably best to deal direct (rather than use a third party) as it is cheaper and easier. :D

Look forward to your post Kiwi Kruzer ... keep them coming.

Kotor, Montenegro was not on the original itinerary so must have been added for some reason?

Thats interesting. The overnight at Yangoon, Myanmar was cancelled , and extra ports were added to make up for it. This must have been one. Looks a lovely spot.

Thats interesting. The overnight at Yangoon, Myanmar was cancelled , and extra ports were added to make up for it. This must have been one. Looks a lovely spot.

Friends of ours had visited this port and have said that it is absolutely beautiful. They took a hire car to the top of the mountains and did circuit road back to the port and was amazed at the scenery.:D