Royal cabins E110, E109, E108, and E107

ar1950

Does anyone have pictures of the balcony on any of the Royal cabins E110, E109, E108, E107 or any other of the obstructed view cabins next to these cabins? Would like pictures looking out from the cabin not pictures from the outside of the ship looking towards the ship (if that makes sense). Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have pictures of the balcony on any of the Royal cabins E110, E109, E108, E107 or any other of the obstructed view cabins next to these cabins? Would like pictures looking out from the cabin not pictures from the outside of the ship looking towards the ship (if that makes sense). Thanks in advance.

Think you'll enjoy this

I want this cabin too :)

Think you'll enjoy this

I want this cabin too :)

Not a lot of shots of the balcony, but, the ones that were there were exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the link!! :cool:

GREAT video, very nicely done!

These pics from the other side of the ship may help the OP.http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1984882

Thank you as well. Exactly the kind of photos that I was looking for. That's what I like about the Cruise Critic community. Post just about any question and people jump in with the answer. :cool:

Here are 2 pictures. One of E 107 and one of E 109. E 108 & E 110 are mirror images.

E107.jpg.f5b1d78d1054bd6169f7fcfa057c90f1.jpg

E109.jpg.e0cf2167772180b8798798d79d359a8d.jpg

Theo

Edited by Renmar

• 1 year later...
The Premium balcony cabins have a sofa.

Thanks. These are listed as Deluxe Balcony and in the general description of this category it says there is a sofabed, but in the description of these specific cabins it does not. Anyone with experience in these cabins? Last night I booked E110 for 3 people so need to know for sure.

• 8 years later...