Has anyone done Vintages for dinner?

DH and I do 2 date nights while on Oasis. We're doing one at 150 Central Park and were thinking of Giovanni's (we did Chops a few years ago and were thinking of something new). But now I'm wondering abut doing Vintages. It obviously wouldn't be a huge meal, but that might be welcome half way through the cruise! Just wondering if anyone has done that. I was thinking of requesting an outside table so it didn't feel like we were in an empty place if not many people are there around 7:30.

Thanks!

We did just that on our Oasis cruise! And we also sat outside, although if I remember correctly, it seemed as though we were right next to the door, which really doesn't have much ambiance! But I don't remember there being many people there. I also don't remember any tables inside -- just a big sofa and maybe some armchairs.

What I do remember are the yummy tapas and the lovely presentation of the wine flight I ordered.

I wish other Vintages served tapas like that. We really enjoyed it.

Have been on Oasis x 3 and Allure x 3 and each and every time we have 'dined' at Vintages. We actually sat on one of the couches in the corner, ordered some wine and started our menu decisions. There are low coffee tables in front of the couches and next to the chairs inside. Have also sat outside - great experience too.

It was a nice leisurely pace and we ordered several Tapas but did not over eat at all. Some interesting choices and much needed requested advice for wine pairings.

The first two times we felt we were the only ones in the place, the last few times have been with a few more people in there but certainly not crowded. On Oasis check out the table that has an ENORMOUS wine bottle as the base - very cool looking and a popular spot with officers almost every time we have visited.

Go, drink wine, eat great little dishes and finish with wine. :D

We dined outside and it was one of the best meals we had onboard, We loved the tapas and we ordered a nice bottle of wine there was a Spanish guitarist playing music in central park which just set the mood

That seals it!! We are going to do Vintages one night. Do you know if you can get a wine bottle off your package there? I know we were able to do it at Chops and 150 the last time we went, but not sure about Vintages because it is a wine bar.

Thanks! Oh--I don't need to make a reservation there, right?

That seals it!! We are going to do Vintages one night. Do you know if you can get a wine bottle off your package there? I know we were able to do it at Chops and 150 the last time we went, but not sure about Vintages because it is a wine bar.

Thanks! Oh--I don't need to make a reservation there, right?

You do not -- you just go in. Usually not crowded at all. The croquettes are fantastic!

Sailed on Oasis last spring and we found Vintages to be the most relaxing place on the ship. Wine courses excellent. Tapas outstanding. Service great ,

You stated you did one of the wine courses.... do you remember the cost and about how many people attended? Would you say it would be good for a beginner? I know very little about wine. Sailing on Allure this summer and want to give Vintages a try! I went on Oasis and could never find a time to go.

Yes, you can have other drinks. We had a couple of people who preferred Martinis over wine and ordered that instead of wine.

Thank you! I'm not usually a wine drinker, but hubby is. I'm glad to know I'll have other options.

Wasn't sure because it's a wine bar, not a restaurant....

Thanks!

You can try, but I'd not expect them to be able to get one of the bottles. The wine package bottles are in the MDR wine storage, so they would have to leave Vintages and go fetch the bottle, and also account for it properly. They may or may not have the ability to do that.