Circle C and O2 Question

We will be sailing on the Miracle from Seattle in August with two boys ages 11 and 15. What time do the evening activities get started for Circle C and O2? We are planning on having late seating but it seems like I remember on a previous cruise that the earlier seating worked better with the kids schedules. Any thoughts? We really don't like Anytime dining so not an option for us.

We enjoyed late seating for Alaskan cruises. And you're right, the fuss clubs start early.

Either have early dining as a family

or

Have late dining. The kids can eat in the buffet while the parents have 'appetizers'. Them the parents can have a kid-free dinner at times.

We have always done early seating with our kids.....

The thing about Circle C and Club 02.. is they tend the gather after dinner and "just hang out" - it got to the point where official activity schedule did not matter. It was more about socializing and being with each other.

Catrin

I don't know if it make a difference but on the Miracle there is only one dinning room. We had any time and requested the same wait staff each night and didn't have to wait more than 5 or 10 minutes if at all. On larger ship I do like a set time simple because of the volume of people but on the smaller ships it is nice to have the flexibility of any time.

I tell people to do early dining if you have younguns in the Club O2 and Circle C. The clubs are open all day but they have a major scheduled event everyday at 8:00 or 8:15. My kids liked that major event even if they did nothing else in the club. Late dining at 8:15 will interfere with it if you like to have dinner with the kids, like we do.