Oasis of the Seas – a Photographic Study (over 100 ship pictures)

Thanks so much for the compliments all! I have a couple free moments to reply. Thanks for following.

Wouldn't miss it! I envy people who can organize, better yet take such good photographs that they can share it with everyone else. :)

Not too much to envy - after all, it's taken me almost a year to post! LOL. I did put some efforts into creating a photo book for my special needs aunt who sailed with us on this trip on the Lady O. I created the photo book from Photobucket and just realized I'm paying for an unlimited Photobucket account - why not just post the pics on CC that I've already uploaded? Duh.

Thanks for taking the time to share... I need a photo fix, to get over the next couple o hundred days. Looking good so far! What is your camera of choice?

I'm CONSTANTLY searching for Oasis class photos and videos to get my fix, like many of you who have commented! My camera is a Sony a55. Nothing fancy. It was a pain to haul around my tripod but the nighttime pics you'll see near the end of my posts will be worth it!

One can never see too many pictures of Oasis and Allure. Great job so far :)

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

HOLY COW! The famous (or infamous!) Bugsy/Chris! Thanks so much for your reply. I strive to do a live review one day using your most recent one as a model/inspiration. Thanks for doing your review!

Your just like my missus! Tease me with a treat, show me some beautiful pictures and then leave me waiting for more :)

I predict a massive following, thousands of post etc. don't leave us waiting too long!

I'll get there - I promise!

Great pictures! I can't wait to see more!

I have also requested a hotel room based on being able to watch the Oasis arrive when I'm too excited to sleep.:o

Just don't get as excited as I was waking up at 11 thinking it was time for the Lady to arrive....

great pics, we sailed on her two years ago and will be on the same TA as you in October, really looking forward to the sea days but wish that Hairspray was staying with the ship, not too sure about CATS.

Looking forward to meeting you! I've seen the Oasis version of Hairspray three times. I love the movie and the soundtrack but can't say too much of the Oasis version was memorable (or maybe I had too many mind-altering beverages before the showings :eek:). Kind of looking forward to CATS but was hoping for something more contemporary and with a plot...

I can't wait to see more, I am booked for January 2016 it is a looooooong wait

I don't know I could wait that long!

Look forward to the rest of your pictures. I will be on the TA in september.

Patricia

Enjoy the TA! We'll take good care of her on the way back.

Aft of the ship from the Aquatheatre stage

DSC08266_zps8ca2f031.jpg

Pano

DSC08267_zps326726a1.jpg

Our first sailing, we sailed in one of these Boardwalk Balcony rooms. While I appreciate the experience, we’re diehard oceanview balcony folks.

DSC08265_zpsc6b39cd3.jpg

Time to tour Central Park. I LOVE this place. While you’re reviewing these pics, I wish I could play the birdsong Royal pipes in to this amazing space.

DSC08517_zpsdc8d0ca8.jpg

DSC08075_zps9ae8134e.jpg

DSC08068_zps057af879.jpg

Another favorite bar

DSC08546_zps6fcb95f4.jpg

The living wall

DSC08069_zps749dc3b4.jpg

I am enjoying your pictures. I had to show my 11 yr old DD your central park garden pics. She loved them! They are really beautiful shots. Thank you for taking the time to post. I can only hope Allure is this beautiful but we just might have to sail Oasis next. :)

Barb

I am enjoying your pictures. I had to show my 11 yr old DD your central park garden pics. She loved them! They are really beautiful shots. Thank you for taking the time to post. I can only hope Allure is this beautiful but we just might have to sail Oasis next. :)

Barb

Hi Barb - I have more CP pics to come - My favorites are the night pics and I'm saving those until the end. Stay tuned!