Oasis of the Seas – a Photographic Study (over 100 ship pictures)

lol, just love the pics, we've driven to Charleston more times than you can imagine (son was stationed in Georgia). Used to yearly hit St. Petersburg. I can convince the hubby to go to Jacksonville, almost had him on Port Canaveral, but Port Everglades, going to have to come up with major motivation. And he won't fly, Hell, he gave up a trip to Cancun 3 years ago, so my daughter went with me. We had a blast, his loss. Thank you for that link, maybe I'll find something to inspire him. As much as I liked the Fantasy in Charleston, I really need another Royal.

You've GOT to do an Oasis class... especially THE Lady O

Ditto that! On this sailing, there was a large group of young ladies celebrating what appeared to be a quinceanera. While we were sitting at the CP Trellis Bar, multiple girls made multiple runs for the potato chips served at Park Cafe. We ended up nicknaming them "The Potato Chip Girls." Here's my friend Lindsey doing her imitation.... (she's purposely making a weird expression for the pic)

DSC08089_zpsc5b35594.jpg

I wouldn't go without my DSLR to capture those good memories! Enjoy your trip. Jealous!

Central Park was one of my favorite places on the Allure. The Solarium was my second. Were there a lot of girls celebrating their quinceanera? I know when I sailed on the Adventure of the Seas out of San Juan a few years back there were quite a few and the accompanying family and friends were unruly.

Central Park was one of my favorite places on the Allure. The Solarium was my second. Were there a lot of girls celebrating their quinceanera? I know when I sailed on the Adventure of the Seas out of San Juan a few years back there were quite a few and the accompanying family and friends were unruly.

The group was pretty well-behaved. Very pretty outfits for most of the cruise unlike "typical" American gals with too much skin showing, IMHO!

Love the pictures! Thanks for posting.

Question: How deep were the swimming pools?

Thanks for the compliment! She's a great ship. The pools are no more than 4ish feet deep.

• 4 months later...

Hello all:

I am currently nestled in my hotel room overlooking the Rotterdam Cruise Terminal truly excited about tomorrow's adventure - the Westbound Transatlantic Crossing of the Oasis of the Seas. It's been well over a year since we booked this journey while we were sailing the "Lady O" (thanks Emmy) and it's been a blast joining the Westbound Oasis Cruise Critic Community in preparation for this voyage.

I'm going to make every effort to post renovation pics of my favorite "lady" assuming technology will be my friend. I'll post via my HTC One Max via Tapatalk and will make every effort to upload higher quality pics from my Sony a55 DSLR. We have a deck 12 oceanview balcony booked.

My stomach is a knot of nerves of anxiety this being our first Transatlantic and excitement at seeing the Lady after a bit of a nip and tuck.

Here are my first pics....

The terminal before the storm

342642904_zpsa6e731b0.jpg

342634636_zpsa7f22be9.jpg

342627835_zpsa0a5f774.jpg

Staging area for luggage perhaps?

342604169_zpscb4883f0.jpg

342598912_zpsa01b61cf.jpg

Have a great cruise my friends are on also!! do you know Emmy & Wendy?

I just met them this morning as she was docking!

Thanks for the great pics. Up late here in Mass to see pics.:):)

Fabulous pictures! Thank you for posting. Have a wonderful cruise!

Thank you very much. I hope that the internet gods will shine down on me with high speeds and reliability once we board. [emoji2]

Thank you very much. I hope that the internet gods will shine down on me with high speeds and reliability once we board. [emoji2]

Yes, will keep my fingers crossed for you.:) Have a feeling including updated Oasis pictures on this thread may just crash it!! Everyone is anxious to see the new face lift. :D