Oasis of the Seas – a Photographic Study (over 100 ship pictures)

That's very interesting. What it is?

This is the underside of the midship "bridge" connecting the top decks above Central Park. The light installation is called Trailing Light by artist Stephen Knapp.

This is the underside of the midship "bridge" connecting the top decks above Central Park. The light installation is called Trailing Light by artist Stephen Knapp.

Thank You for that. Would you know does the Allure have something similar?

Your pictures are awesome! Central Park was my favorite spot on the ship. I would sit at the bar and people watch or grab a table outside of the Park Café with a roast beef sandwich and people watch. Brings back wonderful memories. Thank you for sharing. :)

Thank You for that. Would you know does the Allure have something similar?

I've seen pictures on the Allure of a lighted art installation in the same location. To me, though, the Allure installation looks like alien glowing pods that keep changing colors. lol

very nice job on the pictures. A lot of great angles and you have a really good eye for shooting pictures.

I'm honored by your compliment! Thank so much.

Loving your pictures. They are bringing me great memories' date=' from our Allure sailing. Thank you for sharing them. :)[/quote']

GAMBEE'S MOM! Holy s#it! Thanks for chiming in. LOVE Gambee's legedary Allure review. Hope you're enjoying your continued sailings!

Chair hogs?

LOL There were a couple people there early to reserve their seats but I don't remember any blatant chair hogging, luckily.

Your pictures are awesome! Central Park was my favorite spot on the ship. I would sit at the bar and people watch or grab a table outside of the Park Café with a roast beef sandwich and people watch. Brings back wonderful memories. Thank you for sharing. :)

Ditto that! On this sailing, there was a large group of young ladies celebrating what appeared to be a quinceanera. While we were sitting at the CP Trellis Bar, multiple girls made multiple runs for the potato chips served at Park Cafe. We ended up nicknaming them "The Potato Chip Girls." Here's my friend Lindsey doing her imitation.... (she's purposely making a weird expression for the pic)

DSC08089_zpsc5b35594.jpg

These are beautiful photos! You made me decide to take my Nikon with us on our June 7th sailing on Oasis. I was debating the extra carry on.

I wouldn't go without my DSLR to capture those good memories! Enjoy your trip. Jealous!

You are making it so hard on me. Trying to decide what to do for next year. We've been talking Cape Liberty for Liberty or Quantum. Central Park looks awesome, do we want to take the drive or what.

You are making it so hard on me. Trying to decide what to do for next year. We've been talking Cape Liberty for Liberty or Quantum. Central Park looks awesome, do we want to take the drive or what.

I think a drive is worth it! Check out roadsideamerica dot com for fun, kitschy places along your route to break up the monotony. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

I think a drive is worth it! Check out roadsideamerica dot com for fun, kitschy places along your route to break up the monotony. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

lol, just love the pics, we've driven to Charleston more times than you can imagine (son was stationed in Georgia). Used to yearly hit St. Petersburg. I can convince the hubby to go to Jacksonville, almost had him on Port Canaveral, but Port Everglades, going to have to come up with major motivation. And he won't fly, Hell, he gave up a trip to Cancun 3 years ago, so my daughter went with me. We had a blast, his loss. Thank you for that link, maybe I'll find something to inspire him. As much as I liked the Fantasy in Charleston, I really need another Royal.