Oasis of the Seas – a Photographic Study (over 100 ship pictures)

Great photos. I'm sailing on Allure next August. And all the photos and reviews of Oasis and Allure are keeping me going on the wait. At least it's under a year now.

PS loved your fall review with your Aunt Linda

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Sinduf

Wandered through the ship a bit and got a couple drinks. Staff appears energized and ready to be doing what they were hired to do (rather than cleaning or fire watch!).

Line to board is already outside the terminal in the rain. I'm glad we got here when we did!

From about an hour ago

859abffdef36358ee62bc99a4bb281c9.jpg

Now

35332e312429d3b7ed1084f78710badd.jpg

Great Pictures

Are you able to get in where the Viking Crown Lounge was if you are not D+ or above ?

There are SEVERAL tour groups being led around - I assume to generate interest and excitement, possibly, for a European-based Oasis class ship? Anyway, the lounge was open for those tours and I would predict there may be some access-leniency on this TA for us commoners.

Great photos. I'm sailing on Allure next August. And all the photos and reviews of Oasis and Allure are keeping me going on the wait. At least it's under a year now.

PS loved your fall review with your Aunt Linda

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You'll love the Oasis class, if you haven't sailed before. And Aunt Linda is awesome. (I think she's a bit jealous she's not on this voyage with us... [emoji6] )

Yes, will keep my fingers crossed for you.:) Have a feeling including updated Oasis pictures on this thread may just crash it!! Everyone is anxious to see the new face lift. :D

So far, so good. She looks and feels pretty good. Around 3,000 sailing tonight and an additional 2,000 joining in Southampton. Lines (inside the ship) are short and I'm enjoying the apparent below-capacity volumes.

Thanks for posting pictures of the updated places on board! The Dog House looks right at home in that spot. Just like on Allure. ;)

The Sabor seems be a bit different than the Sabor on the Navigator and more akin to Rita's Cantina on the Allure. Wonder what their menu items will be?

i'm enjoying your pictures but sad to see what they did to the Viking Crown Lounge it used to be so beautiful sigh :rolleyes:

I can't say I disagree with you.

Thanks for posting pictures of the updated places on board! The Dog House looks right at home in that spot. Just like on Allure. ;)

The Sabor seems be a bit different than the Sabor on the Navigator and more akin to Rita's Cantina on the Allure. Wonder what their menu items will be?

I prefer the Dog House to the donuts so I'm pleased with this edit.

Just moved here for muster due to the weather.

cdbbb1375bb15c934ba1cbc7fd8382aa.jpg