ncl free companion certificate

themnms

has anyone got this certificate ..I saw it under the Nashville city from crowdpleasers .....my friend has used crowdpleasers but this deal make me a little anxious...you pay 68 for the certificate and then pay first person and the companion is free..Any input would be appreciated!!!

has anyone got this certificate ..I saw it under the Nashville city from crowdpleasers .....my friend has used crowdpleasers but this deal make me a little anxious...you pay 68 for the certificate and then pay first person and the companion is free..Any input would be appreciated!!!
I would NCL and make sure it is legit and what restrictions may be imposed re cabin categories etc.....

I have searched and searched and not find any sites called CROWDPLEASERS.

my bad, is is crowdsavings dot com.

I am wondering if the clue is RACK RATE...hmnn perplexed!!

if you read the details plus the fine print, it is $68 plus taxes and port fees. Also the voucher is only good for 3 months (any ship) but 60 days advance notice on booking is required. Pretty narrow window for booking and it is for an inside or obstructed view. If you are able to go last minute (short notice), it MAY be worthwhile. This offer is not for me...