Xpress Pass Fiasco, help

kente

Glad to hear the express check in worked for some. That certainly has not been the case for me. They excepted my documents and credit card but I haven't had any luck with the contract exceptence. I have done everything they ask at least 150 times over several days over several weeks with no luck. I've printed the contract out, I've scrolled down and read it, excepted it and it just keeps telling me that we have not. Any thoughts from someone who has been through it would be helpful. I have contacted Celebrity about the problem I'm having but haven't heard back from them yet. Side note, we did final payment 2 weeks ago, so that shouldn't be the problem. I'm stumped. Help! I'm on an IBM laptop running Windows 98 with no firewall. We are sailing October 2 on the Infinity.

When you scrolled down did you leave it at the bottom of the contract? If you didn't, it won't let you go on with the registration. Once I left it at the bottom of the contract, they said that they would e-mail me when I could print out the express pass. This might not make any sense to you, but hope it will help.

Don

• 2 weeks later...

Have heard from my TA on Xpress Pass for the Constellation 9/10/05 Transatlantic. He reports that Celebrity does not have Xpress Pass set up in Dover and will not be able to use it for this sailing. At least now I will stop trying to get it to work.

If others hear different please post here.

Thanks Don for your help. I have left it down at the bottom, but no luck. I've tried it ever way I can so many times, I'm just plain getting sick of it. Hope Celebrity a gets back to me soon with some advice.
Just a thought, maybe your computer isn't happy with doing this. Stranger things have happened. Do you have access to a friends computer to try? teajak

In any case put the numbers of your credit card as Celebrity site is not secured. Moreover, check any day the accounts on the TV as their accounting system, at least in the Millennium, is abslutely incompetent and may charge incorrectly. Otherwise, the mess of accounts you will receive the last day will be a abslutely dark if not false.

This is my first cruise on Celebrity and I was able to print the express ticket but what do I do with it and what is the advantage over not having it?

Thanks,

Carol

Carol - Give it to the person checking you in at the port. It is supposed to speed up the check in process.

Terri

If you select the option "ALLOW ALL POP UPS", this should solve your problem. If you haven't, already, done so, click that option, restart your computer, and attempt to print your pass again. It worked, beautifully, for us! Good luck!

Yahoo... I was just able to finally get access to the Xpress Pass for the Constellation 9/10/05 TransAtlantic Sailing.

I was initially able to fill out everything yesterday and then everything went blank. Today everything showed up and I was able to print.:D

The Xpress pass made absolutely no difference on our 8/14 Millennium cruise.

When we arrived at the peir , I looked for the lines with the Xpress pass signage and was directed by a member of staff towards them. The lines were just the same as all the rest because Celebrity were processing anyone, Xpress pass or not.

What a waste of time !!!

If you select the option "ALLOW ALL POP UPS", this should solve your problem. If you haven't, already, done so, click that option, restart your computer, and attempt to print your pass again. It worked, beautifully, for us! Good luck!

By allowing the Pop-Ups I was able to get the Express Pass to "pop-up". but I am confused about the next step. What should i say about converting currency. Since my credit card was issued in the US, do I check "yes, I want conversion" or leave it blank? Thanks to anyone who will tell me. Patty

Correction..... checking the box does not allow Celebrity to convert anything. The box says.... Click here if YOU DO NOT WISH Celebrity Cruises to convert.

My card is Canadian. My onboard charges will be in US. If I don't check it, celebrity will convert (at their rate) every single charge I make and post it in Canadian. If I check it, the charges will be in US and Visa will make the conversion. Celebrities rate is awful, you don't want them to do that.

Archived