Bermuda Cruise

CalTom

This July we'll be taking our first cruise on Celebrity having previously traveled on Crystal, Radisson and Princess. We are going with friends who have been on Celebrity before, to Alaska, and loved it.

It will be on the Summit and we're in Concierge Class.

We are fully aware that the quality will be more on par with Princess than with Crystal.

Just inquiring if there's any advice and/or things to mention about that particular cruise or any suggestions on Bermuda?

I've been checking previous threads for info. too.

Thanks!

This July we'll be taking our first cruise on Celebrity having previously traveled on Crystal, Radisson and Princess. We are going with friends who have been on Celebrity before, to Alaska, and loved it.

It will be on the Summit and we're in Concierge Class.

We are fully aware that the quality will be more on par with Princess than with Crystal.

Just inquiring if there's any advice and/or things to mention about that particular cruise or any suggestions on Bermuda?

I've been checking previous threads for info. too.

Thanks!

In terms of Bermuda suggestions, if you haven't gone over there already, there's plenty of great info to be gained over on the Ports of Call/Bermuda board, and of course you can ask questions as well.

Have a great trip!

I am taking the same cruise! Leaving June 29. I have gotten TONS of helpful information on the Bermuda board here on Cruise Critic. I was basically able to plan all my days based on the advice I got there.

You are welcome. I see you didn't actually get any replies once the thread was moved to this board. I suggest you ask some more specific questions and you will get plenty of advice. Also, you should browse the questions others have asked recently (you will see several of mine)!