Magicians

shredie

There are almost always a few. Did you have a specific ship/time in mind? They move ships all the time (in AK for example we switched performers mid cruise in Juneau (one got off a HAL ship and ours got on the HAL ship)

Side note - they are currently locked up for a year on the Disney Dream but hopefully Knight Magic will make it on to Princess - they said they want a break from Disney when done a total of 2 years.

Edited by Loonbeam

I'm asking for my grandson who will be on the Star to Alaska July 17. I have never seen a magician on Princess because I frankly don't like them ;) ( I know, weird, but I don't like mimes either.) My grandson is 8 and LOVES magicians, so I'm hoping any Princess ones will have a family-friendly show.

When we were on the Royal Princess in December with a 12 person family group that ranged in age from 7 to 70+ we all went to see David Cats (first time ever my DH and I have gone to see the magician/illusionist on any cruise). Everyone thought he was phenomenal. Should he ever be performing on one of your cruises, I highly recommend attending his show.