!!! BREEZE !!! Western Caribbean ^_^ The Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide

gambee

Here is the inside of the club, very nice inside.

Day6-294_zps340eafb0.jpg

Day6-295_zps73eedaf8.jpg

Day6-296_zpse509477d.jpg

Day6-297_zps87ffe851.jpg

RedFrog Pub

Day6-298_zpsd78de837.jpg

I am absolutely horrible with faces, but by God, I know those two folks to the left. I don't know from where, or when, but I know them. I don't think they were part of out role call.

Day6-301_zps485f4e20.jpg

The waves were still breaking pretty strong. You could see people often walking through deck 5 just staring at the waves breaking. Very neat!

Day6-342_zps6732aad2.jpg

Day6-344_zps0b68c9d5.jpg

I actually watched the Lego movie, my friends kept telling me about it. So I figured it was a good time to relax and watch a movie. It was ok, definitely not the glorified movie that it is meant to be. But the thing to note is that Carnival does offer recently released movies. Just please Carnival, stop playing movie promos and just start a new movie after you finish the other one.

Day6-346_zpse34546fd.jpg

!!! Video Tour/Review - Must Watch !!!

Ok so I think this is a good place to put my video review. My video reviews pretty much sum up my entire experience and helps understand the flow of the ship.

You cannot read my review and not watch my video reviews. They are like the cherry on top ;)

So I invite everyone to check them out :)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

I take about 1 hour of each cruise to do these videos, and then some while editing and such. They are a lot of work, please watch them =).

I see the chair hogs were out in force at the Beach pool. But as you said in video 1, you aren't looking hard enough if you can't find a Lounger. At 1:58 of the 1st video, you get an excellent reflection of yourself and we get an idea what the famous Gambee looks like. You seem to be very careful in avoiding the lens. Here is a secret: You are not bad looking at all! LOL.:D

Always love your reviews, this one was particularly fun! I hope to meet you some time on a cruise. Think about the Mediterranean & Greek isles in May of 2016 on Celebrity - just saying! Next time you are on Carnival try a Spicy Re-Mix. The disco is the only place they are served. My absolute favorite Carnival drink.

Great job Gambee!! Even though the pics and your review are really good. I just dont think I could book this ship. Hate the pool set up. I like to use the pools. But that pool is just to crowded for me. Hopefully someday you sail on another Carnival ship to find out of you still like it.

What presets do you use for the NEX F3? Have you ever had your F3 say it does not recognize your lens? I only have the kit lens, so I don't change it. I had this happen frequently on my recent Allure cruise. Love, love your reviews & fantastic photo's! I hope you post pics from that new camera!

I see the chair hogs were out in force at the Beach pool. But as you said in video 1, you aren't looking hard enough if you can't find a Lounger. At 1:58 of the 1st video, you get an excellent reflection of yourself and we get an idea what the famous Gambee looks like. You seem to be very careful in avoiding the lens. Here is a secret: You are not bad looking at all! LOL.:D

OMG, how could I miss that?? :D

I am glad you liked the videos, they involve a lot of work. I noticed I made a few mistakes with them, but I like the overall result.

Always love your reviews, this one was particularly fun! I hope to meet you some time on a cruise. Think about the Mediterranean & Greek isles in May of 2016 on Celebrity - just saying! Next time you are on Carnival try a Spicy Re-Mix. The disco is the only place they are served. My absolute favorite Carnival drink.

I guess Carnival does show in fun factor, what is that they call them Fun ships? ;)

I will have to check out that drink next time I sail them. Thanks for the heads up.

Would love to a med cruise, but it is way out of budget, well at least for now :D

Great job Gambee!! Even though the pics and your review are really good. I just dont think I could book this ship. Hate the pool set up. I like to use the pools. But that pool is just to crowded for me. Hopefully someday you sail on another Carnival ship to find out of you still like it.

Do you mind if I ask you which ships you think have a good pool setup?

The only ones that come mind that I have sailed are Oasis class and X silhouette and her sisters.

What presets do you use for the NEX F3? Have you ever had your F3 say it does not recognize your lens? I only have the kit lens, so I don't change it. I had this happen frequently on my recent Allure cruise. Love, love your reviews & fantastic photo's! I hope you post pics from that new camera!

Presets, hmmmmmm. I think it is pretty much left in default, the only think I turn on is the lens auto correction and I set the color to Vivid. The camera has a pretty good jpeg engine that pumps some powerful imagine under default settings.

I think you have a problem with the contacts that read the lens. I am afraid I cannot suggest further from it since this has never happened to me. But a quick google search should tell you how to clean them. If that does not help, try calling sony (if you're within the 1yr warranty).

Ill see when I get the camera, I might take her out to get pictures of the ships leaving port. She is basically the new NEX line, they just rebranded it and pumped them up full of steroids. I hope the colors stay a saturated, and the sharpness is improved. We will see, if all goes well, I will use the F3 and RX to pay for the a6000.

Gambee, still hooked on your review, fantastic job!

Just wondering if the chocolate buffet is on all Carnival ships, also was it a final sea day Buffet or available daily on your cruise?

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Gambee, still hooked on your review, fantastic job!

Just wondering if the chocolate buffet is on all Carnival ships, also was it a final sea day Buffet or available daily on your cruise?

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

I am not gambee lol but to answer your question the chocolate buffet is on all ships the final sea day during lunch

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you Gambee for the great review as always. Thanks to you (and Carnival's no single supplement sale going on now) I'm considering Carnival for the first time.

Just one question, and sorry if you've covered this already and I missed it, but how was the smoking situation? I thought I read somewhere that Carnival allows smoking indoors in certain parts of the ship like NCL and on balconies - just wondering if that was ever a problem?

Thanks again,

Andrew

I really am enjoying your review! When you book your cove balcony, please make sure that you are not under the galley. You want to be under the Dining room or the Atrium. The galley gets very noisy during the night as they have a lot of prep work to do and a lot of moving trays and such. You will love your cove, they are more reasonable then the regular balconies and IMO, they are the best deal….

Day5-356_zpsf8577aa5.jpg

Day5-361_zps6cc5af5f.jpg

This picture came out really nice, one for the books =)

Day5-362_zps3f7e3eb2.jpg

When I got to the top deck I was told that the yellow was malfunctioning and only small children could go on it at the time. Later on that day I spoke to a CC member who told me the she basically almost got stuck in there, my guess is that one of the water pumps was out. Later on in the cruise they fixed it because I saw adults on line.

Anyway, so the only option was to go on the orange one or walk down. I really did not want to use orange one, mainly because the first time I used it, it hurt my back. But then again I did not feel like walking down either, so I decided to wing it and try it again.

I tried lifting my back slightly, but I still managed to scratch my back again. I am not sure if this a common problem or it was just happening to me.

Day5-363_zps5e2291d8.jpg

Day5-364_zpse4e1990b.jpg

Day5-365_zps997759da.jpg

Aside from the scratching it is just not a fun slide, or at least I don’t think so. There is always a longer line for the yellow one, and rarely a line for the orange one.

Gambee, my daughter got scratched the couple of times she went on the orange slide too. And I think she bumped her head too - not sure how, I never went on those things! So after that she avoided the orange slide, the yellow slide was definitely her favorite. I didn't realize they had to be 42 inches to ride it, at 43 inches she just made it! I swear she looked like the tiniest thing climbing up there, lol.

Gambee....I love your reviews....but.....I will not read any more until you take a selfie or have someone take a picture of you and post it. Come on dude. You have gone through how many reviews now and haven't shown yourself? You can do without any fear. Many have met you now, and one of these days, someone will post a picture of you anyways, so you might as well take one that makes you look better and post it. :D

On second thought, I will read your reviews....but....I will attribute them to Gumbee, not Gambee....:D

Just kidding....but you really ought to show yourself.....for historical record! :D:D

I'll make sure they pay you well! :eek: