Anyone Bought From Izidresses.com?

Did you buy the second one yet? Many time these trypes of places use a stock photo of a dress they are copying and what you get ends up looking nothing like the picture. Did you read their terms? Return policy is very restrictive and costly if you need to return. One thing that caught my eye is it says measurements can vary 1-3 inches either way so that is not a custom fit. Also, did you Google Idzidresses.com?

Edited by iheartbda

Google them with reviews. There is a Facebook page full of photos of the dresses actually received. I would proceed with great caution--if at all.

I'm assuming they didn't look great. Where did you find them on FB?

Frankly, I would not proceed at all since there seem to be more negative reviews than positive and the negatives were real whoppers.

I've googled them and there also are a lot of excellent reviews. I'm going with custom measurements because I know standard measurements won't work. Since the dress will be destroyed after the ceremony by jumping in the ocean, I don't want to waste money on an expensive dress. If it doesn't look good, I would have no problem with reversing charges with my credit card company. I wouldn't even attempt to go through their return system.

Edited by Laurie S.

I started researching on Google and not only found that it's a Maggie Sotero gown, but also that two stores near me in Tucson carry it. I'll be heading there to get the real thing, hopefully.

Happy to hear that you found your gown near by. It is so much better to be able to see and try it on before buying. Hope that it looks great on.

Hi,

I bought a dress from Izidress last fall, I was very pleased with it. I had it custom-fit, and it also arrived very quickly. It was a formal gown I wore on my last cruise, you can look at the pictures from another post ( I posted it in "please put a picture of your dress part 2).

I started researching on Google and not only found that it's a Maggie Sotero gown, but also that two stores near me in Tucson carry it. I'll be heading there to get the real thing, hopefully.

OMG.....I love Maggie Sottero

Dress is gorgeous. Where does it ship from? Did you get the white? Where are you getting married? I ordered my wedding dress from an Ebay site. I sent in all my measurements and received it in about 4 weeks from China!!! I had some minor alterations done to it. Dress was $75.00, shipping was $50.00 and alterations were $25.00. I loved it!!

It's made in China. Yes, I want to order the white dress. We're getting married in Fiji after our upcoming cruise on Legend. It will be a beach wedding with just us. After the beach wedding, we'll be doing a ceremony again underwater, but I won't be wearing the dress for that. We're divers. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, shoot, I just stopped by the bridal shop and the dress is $1,300. No way am I paying that much for a dress that will be worn once on the beach. So, I'll be trying the website. Wish me luck! I will be going with custom measurements, so that should help with the fit.