Upper Deck under theater

RedbirdFL

Hi, we booked an inside gty on the Fascination, and have been assigned U11, on the Upper Deck, below the theater. It's not directly below the theater because the Empress Deck is above us.

What's the noise level like? We're not ones to go to bed super-early, but I can't remember how late the shows last.

I'd love to hear from anyone who's stayed on the Upper Deck below the theater (well, two decks below).

Hi, we booked an inside gty on the Fascination, and have been assigned U11, on the Upper Deck, below the theater. It's not directly below the theater because the Empress Deck is above us.

What's the noise level like? We're not ones to go to bed super-early, but I can't remember how late the shows last.

I'd love to hear from anyone who's stayed on the Upper Deck below the theater (well, two decks below).

I've had a cabin 2 decks above the theater before. While the noise level wasn't too bad, you could defiantly hear the bass track. We didn't go to bed too early so the evening shows didn't affect us. What we didn't anticipate was the mid afternoon rehearsals. A couple of afternoon naps got disturbed. YMMV

Shows will be over by 11:30 at the latest. I have stayed the deck right below the theater before, but was never in there during shows, so I have never heard anything. I must have been out of the room for rehearsals too. Either that or I couldn't hear it.

My guess is 2 decks in between is safe..Upper is a preferred deck on fantasy class ships due to being between passenger cabins..though I have never been that far forward...I always take Macks brand silicone earplugs..easy to seal over the ear opening and take off when quiet.

I've cruised on the Fascination 3 different times in forward Empress Deck porthole cabins. That's the deck directly above the Upper Deck and the deck below the theater. I've never heard anything from the theater. In fact, I didn't even realize that we were under the theater. We were also starboard side just as you are. I don't think that you'll have any noise issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by nodogkisses