Price drops on Inside cabins on QN 11/2 Maiden

Today there are various price drops on Inside cabins on the QN 11/2 Maiden Voyage.:D

So check your prices and remember you will need to log into your account to see the discounts :D

Good luck :D

Thank you! Just saved myself another $440! Since booking in March (after the introduction of the CA discount in April), I've saved nearly $1,000! :D

Today there are various price drops on Inside cabins on the QN 11/2 Maiden Voyage.:D

So check your prices and remember you will need to log into your account to see the discounts :D

Good luck :D

Thanks very much. Just cancelled and re-booked and saved myself about $500.

Thanks very much. Just cancelled and re-booked and saved myself about $500.

Just as an FYI, in the future, you could just call them to get the lower rate applied. Assuming you wanted to keep your reservation (i.e. If you had spent hours making dynamic dining reservation), that might make sense.

If I do, I always make a courtesy hold at the lower rate, just so I can give them a reference point or cancel and rebook if need be!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Come on, come join us on the Maiden Voyage...be a Quantum Launcher, then you can see for yourself up close the ship you have been watching the build of allllll this time. :D

I will now refer to myself as Lloyd - Quantum Llauncher

Sent from Lloyd's mobile phone

Wait, when the price drops, will RCCL do a price adjustment where they refund or give you OBC in price difference? For some reason I thought they did not do this anymore. Also, when you cancel, I thought you lost your deposit, no?

Wait, when the price drops, will RCCL do a price adjustment where they refund or give you OBC in price difference? For some reason I thought they did not do this anymore. Also, when you cancel, I thought you lost your deposit, no?

If the price drops before final payment then they will lower your balance owing.

If you cancel in the UK yes you lose deposit but not if booked in the US.