Complimentary wines

oddjob16

Last year I made this document for myself. I searched for the complimentary wines and found some descriptions and reviews of the specific wines on Azamara Wine List. I found it helpful as I basically wouldn't remember all the descriptions after I got onboard anyway.

I removed the prices as they might be a bit misleading as to whether the wine is good or not. Hope it can be helpful for you all when choosing wines on board.

Azamara wines.pdf

Last year I made this document for myself. I searched for the complimentary wines and found some descriptions and reviews of the specific wines on Azamara Wine List. I found it helpful as I basically wouldn't remember all the descriptions after I got onboard anyway.

I removed the prices as they might be a bit misleading as to whether the wine is good or not. Hope it can be helpful for you all when choosing wines on board.

Excellent! Thank you. :)

I've just downloaded your wine list. I sailed on Quest in March/April this year and on the first day I requested the Kato Sauvignon Blanc as it was my favourite wine on previous cruises. I was told by the bar manager that it isn't on the list any more and hasn't been for ages. I was disappointed.:(

I haven't checked if the other wines you listed are still available on board.

I've just downloaded your wine list. I sailed on Quest in March/April this year and on the first day I requested the Kato Sauvignon Blanc as it was my favourite wine on previous cruises. I was told by the bar manager that it isn't on the list any more and hasn't been for ages. I was disappointed.:(

I haven't checked if the other wines you listed are still available on board.

It is still listed among the wines on their web page

It is still listed among the wines on their web page

Yes, I did check the current list and I noticed it's still showing. Perhaps Azamara have had a problem with obtaining supplies.

They had Clifford Bay NZ Sauvignon Blanc on our Mumbai to Athens Journey cruise and it was very popular. So much so that all 1700 bottles of it that were onboard had gone part way through the cruise after. Hope they get that one back.

Phil

It was also the favorite on our Quest cruise. ;)

Gitte

Thank You so much. :)

This is so helpful...thanks for your time and energy organizing it!

• 3 weeks later...

This post is about the wines and I compiled some reviews from the net about all the wines that are on the complimentary wine list. Hope it makes wine decisions easier.:):p:pJust have a look at the first post and there is a file to view or download

This post is about the wines and I compiled some reviews from the net about all the wines that are on the complimentary wine list. Hope it makes wine decisions easier.:):p:pJust have a look at the first post and there is a file to view or download

Thanks! Something else to add to our anticipation of our Quest cruise in a few weeks! I often wonder what's been said about the wines we've been drinking. I do know that we've enjoyed most of them, and often if we've had a favorite from a previous evening more is available. So civilized, just can't wait!

Excellent. :) Thank you...DH will be thrilled to see this. He loved the wines on ACC and often commented he wished he had written down some of the names of the reds. I can't wait to show this to him. Myself...wine is not my friend...a small amount causes a major migrane type headache for me.