Non alcoholic beer

Does anyone know if they serve non alcoholic beer in the bars and if it's included in the royal replenish package along with non alcoholic cocktails.

They do serve O'Douls

Not sure if they are included in the Royal Replenish package (they are in the Premium)

Is there a point to non-alcoholic beer? Can't think of one :-)

My DH can't drink alcohol for medical reasons but does like the taste of beer. If he had a choice though he would agree with you :)

Is there a point to non-alcoholic beer? Can't think of one :-)

I am an alcoholic and I haven’t had a drink in 26 years. Nonalcoholic beer has saved my sobriety and I enjoy it more than any beer I drank when I was a drunk. I know you were or hope you were making a humorist remark, but I for one take offense at your attempt. Oh by the way before I get bombed for my comments, I do have a life which doesn't include alcohol. Enjoy your real beer, while I enjoy my O’Doul’s.

I can understand the logic of non alcoholic beer for various reasons.

But light beer I just don't get. I think people who drink light beer really don't enjoy the taste of beer, they just like to pee a lot.

I can understand the logic of non alcoholic beer for various reasons.

But light beer I just don't get. I think people who drink light beer really don't enjoy the taste of beer, they just like to pee a lot.

Maybe light beer drinkers just don't get why you'd like the heavier stuff. People have different tastes :rolleyes:

I am an alcoholic and I haven’t had a drink in 26 years. Nonalcoholic beer has saved my sobriety and I enjoy it more than any beer I drank when I was a drunk. I know you were or hope you were making a humorist remark, but I for one take offense at your attempt. Oh by the way before I get bombed for my comments, I do have a life which doesn't include alcohol. Enjoy your real beer, while I enjoy my O’Doul’s.

It was an attempt at humour! There will always be someone who takes offense.

Well done on your 26 years alcohol free btw and that is not meant to be humerous!