Have a goofy question!!

I am sailing on the Victory next week (4 more days!!!) and was hoping someone could refresh my memory about the Bingo games!! Do you pay cash for Bingo or is it charged on your Sail & Sign Card? Just wanting to allow enough cash in hand for it if needed!!!! Thanks!!!

You can pay cash or use your card. Either is fine.

For quite a number of cruises I'd use cash rather than charging to my onboard account, and that was totally acceptable, but . . .

I cannot speak for the entire fleet (although my gut feeling is they've all changed to the same process), but on Carnival Paradise and Carnival Victory just a few days ago, the ONLY option was charging to your Sail & Sign card.

It even mentioned that each day in the FunTimes.

For quite a number of cruises I'd use cash rather than charging to my onboard account, and that was totally acceptable, but . . .

I cannot speak for the entire fleet (although my gut feeling is they've all changed to the same process), but on Carnival Paradise and Carnival Victory just a few days ago, the ONLY option was charging to your Sail & Sign card.

It even mentioned that each day in the FunTimes.

Really? Not at all hard to believe, I'm just curious as to why. A long timee a go it was the opposite. No S&S, cash only lol

Thanks for the correction/heads up!

Just got off the Victory recently, and concur with the other posters. It's charged to your room. Cash might work, but charging to your account will always work (and be encouraged).

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums mobile app

Edited by Michael P

Really? Not at all hard to believe, I'm just curious as to why. A long timee a go it was the opposite. No S&S, cash only lol

Thanks for the correction/heads up!

It's back to that cashless society thing again. The fewer people that handle their money, the safer the company is.

It's back to that cashless society thing again. The fewer people that handle their money, the safer the company is.

You are so very correct about the company being protected. But it's more so a psychological edge. People are more apt to spend more when they're not handling actual cash. As so often happens, at the end of a cruise people are shocked at their bill. When you're paying cash as you go, you're able to keep better tabs on your spending. They will leave no stone unturned to separate you from your money, LOL.

Cheers,

Michael

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums mobile app