I have learned not to "assume"...

So, really stupid question here, but as I have stated, I have learned that what seems logical to me is not always logical to the person (or cruise line)who wants to take my money. If I book a BOGO, can I still get the price reduction if I see that the full cabin price (for two) has dropped? This cruise is almost a year away, so there is plenty of time for price reductions.

Just called them and asked. My statement was, "What needs to be looked at is cost PER ROOM, not PER PERSON, as we all know that the price per first person gets jacked up and then half of the inflated price is charged for the second person". The rep stated that yes, I would be entitled to the reduced price as long as it is before final payment".

i think its too late to book that bogo offer but if you have one ,yes you can always cancel before 90 days and rebook if its cheaper. i canceled mine, wasnt that great really.

Some OP on another thread stated that the BOGOHO has been extended, I believe mid-July.

Some OP on another thread stated that the BOGOHO has been extended, I believe mid-July.

thanks , i think you are right i just tried a booking and its there still. slightly jacked up first person and discount on the second person.