YEAH! The Jewel has been delivered to NCL

Shore Girl

They have snuck in a couple of 2 day maiden taster cruises and we got on one of them, booked Tues. Got a bargain £50pp for an outside.

Shame those that thought they were on a maiden are now on the third cruise.

2days will not be enough time to try everything but food and bars should be possible. We will be in Amsterdam on Sunday if nothing goes wrong.

If I get time I will try a review befor the 10th.

They have snuck in a couple of 2 day maiden taster cruises and we got on one of them, booked Tues. Got a bargain £50pp for an outside.

Shame those that thought they were on a maiden are now on the third cruise.

2days will not be enough time to try everything but food and bars should be possible. We will be in Amsterdam on Sunday if nothing goes wrong.

If I get time I will try a review befor the 10th.

Where did you find that deal, insidecabin? Thought about booking several weeks back, but dithered around too much. Would still be interested if I could get a similar deal.

Where did you find that deal, insidecabin? Thought about booking several weeks back, but dithered around too much. Would still be interested if I could get a similar deal.

This trip came on at £169(inside) ages ago too much I here you say. I checked monday but no change.(today is thurs)

Well the NCL web started putting this on offer sometime between 3.00pm and 6.00pm on Tuesday(insides at £49pp). I counted over 40 cabins but nearly all suites and some balconies but managed to grab an inside. Wed got two more cabins for work mates but they paid a bit more(higher grade).

There was an advert on TXT(268) and a UK agent sent an email for high grades but there is no money for the agents since £30 is taxes so a lot won't bother.

I checked the US site for deals and the cruise did not show so this may have been UK or maby european only.

I think this trip will be filled with UK TA since NCL are coming back to europe next year and want to promote.

Bookings closed wed night uk time (possibly US regulations on manifests)

Nice for us in the UK to get a last minute no flying deal on a US ship.

We just want to check out the ship because we had a good trip on the Sun and would like to consider the Jewel for a caribbean. £100 and I get to treat the GF to loads of great meals and a day in Amsterdam as well with no time off work. Also need to spend some spare $ from the Princess trip in July.

RESULT.

Archived