Help Needed from the Fashion Police!

Hey Picktown Cruzr.

Completely off subject. I was just wandering around these boards and landed on your thread. I am also from Pickerington. Do you have an upcoming cruise, if so when and what line if I may ask?

YES!!!! It's always summer in the Carribean!! woo hoo Coming from Chicago that is a good thing. Think of it this way....your wearing shorts, sundresses, bikinis, sandals.....WHY NOT WHITE!!!!:cool:

Absolutely abandon the white rule in the carribbean since it's a summer climate.

The "no white after labor day" was made for places with 4 real climates. It's summer in the caribbean all year long, so wear the whites.....just don't wear white underwear underneath, wear nude!

As someone else pointed out - if you can wear shorts, swimsuits and sandals, then white is just fine.

Jane

I have never understood the "don't wear white after Labor Day" rule. My mother raised me with that rule, didn't get it then and I don't get it now and I am 6 months shy of 50. We should wear clothes based solely on weather just as we should eat when we are hungry. Why on earth do people make up rules like this? To me it's pretty darned silly.

Thanks, everyone for your help - - especially the advice about the panties - - sheesh, that could have been SO embarrasing! :D Yes, 4Xcruiser we are cruising on the Carnival Valor on 9/18. Cruising3times, we're golfing at the airport this weekend! It is a small, small world!

Archived