Embarkation on Solstice in Seattle

ReadingDoc

This is why you should have your luggage tags on your bags before arriving to the port. Regardless of which porters take them, they'll see the tags. STILL, the OP should ask to make sure before handing them off.

So True.

AND NEVER Stiff the Porters unless you want your bags to get on the RCCL boat. :D

The tags look very much alike . They need to make them bright red for one ship and bright blue for the other or a big red x on one maybe? We tipped and bags still went to other ship. Happens every week we were told

So True.

AND NEVER Stiff the Porters unless you want your bags to get on the RCCL boat. :D

Wow then maybe they should eliminate the porters?. If you have to worry about your bags I would rather take them my self.

Wow then maybe they should eliminate the porters?. If you have to worry about your bags I would rather take them my self.

Better yet, just tip them $5 and be happy. :D

Edited by Shake

The tags look very much alike . They need to make them bright red for one ship and bright blue for the other or a big red x on one maybe? We tipped and bags still went to other ship. Happens every week we were told

Again, make sure you're giving them to the right porter. Always make sure.

I'm sure people wouldn't just walk on to any plane and assume it's going to get them to their preferred destination. ;)

So I would just rather take my own luggage, if they think 5.00 is not enough? . If we can we will just handel our own luggage.

Just tip the Porter a whole dollar a bag and forget about schlepping your own luggage to your room. No cruise line in the industry allows you to bring on your own luggage.

As they say never hassle the cook who flips your hamburger. Same with porters. :cool:

On the same cruise as you are, where can you pick up the Shuttle express or do they come to your hotel.

Hi Don:) I hope you both have a fantastic time:D

I am going back to Alaska next summer....been 6 years since my

last cruise there......LOVED IT:D

So I would just rather take my own luggage, if they think 5.00 is not enough? . If we can we will just handel our own luggage.

Hi,:) if you have regular checked bags? You can't take them yourself.....

they won't fit through the scanner. Your carry on? That will be fine.

Just make sure you give your luggage to the Celebrity porter and

a buck a bag is fine (in my opinion anyway).