Allure 6/1-6/8 biggest disappointment was....

Based on your address, you might not want to watch :(

Welcome home, and here hoping for your sake, things become "worth watching" soon! ;)

Thanks looks like Wednesday I'll be done!!! Can always hope but not counting on it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ocean view...

as a fellow fan of these Blueshirts.... I'm not gonna stop believing, but ANY week at sea is better than a week at home!! :D

And I have lived and learned with RCCL and NO NHL, and REFUSE to go on any cruises in NHL Playoff season, which is why I cruise mainly in the fall!

I hope you had a great vacation otherwise...

Ocean view...

as a fellow fan of these Blueshirts.... I'm not gonna stop believing, but ANY week at sea is better than a week at home!! :D

And I have lived and learned with RCCL and NO NHL, and REFUSE to go on any cruises in NHL Playoff season, which is why I cruise mainly in the fall!

I hope you had a great vacation otherwise...

Yes perfect! Thanks, we went now because we wanted to be away for our wedding anniversary 30 years. Honestly when we booked months ago we never thought the rangers would still be in it lol

No Hockey playoffs!!!!

Nothing!!!! Wonderful trip otherwise will post details in a couple days.

Don't worry about not seeing hockey playoffs on the cruise. It seems like they'll be playing hockey until August. Aren't they afraid the teams will drown when the ice melts? :eek:

Do you know how early passengers were allowed to start disembarking at FLL on last day?

I believe earliest was around 730-8. We left ship about 845 went pretty smooth. Ship that is Fll airport is a mess if you ask me. We had a brief storm it messed things up they lost brief power. I found it overall dirty. I will work on my post later today