Alchemy Bar

camper49

Go to the Alchemy every night once I realized the bar tenders company and the quality of the drinks were both better than any other bar on the ship. Get you martini stired not shaken it does make a diffference. Three olives please.

Edited by bdaddyiii

Went to Alchemy bar 5 nights out of 7 on Liberty. Bartenders Brian and Anna are awesome. Did the martini tasting as well as mixology class. One night when did not go Brian asked my daughter where I was. They remember your names and drink preferences. The bar there on Liberty is the best!

Go to the Alchemy every night once I realized the bar tenders company and the quality of the drinks were both better than any other bar on the ship. Get you martini stired not shaken it does make a diffference. Three olives please.

3 REAL olives to boot!! Not those wimpy things the other bars on the ship serve.

Went to Alchemy bar 5 nights out of 7 on Liberty. Bartenders Brian and Anna are awesome. Did the martini tasting as well as mixology class. One night when did not go Brian asked my daughter where I was. They remember your names and drink preferences. The bar there on Liberty is the best!

Brian is amazing. He was on the Conquest last go around and we hung out at the Alchemy almost every evening just for his drinks and entertainment.

The Alchemy has the best drinks of any bar on Carnival.

We just got off of the Liberty last Sunday and loved this bar.

Our first time on Liberty in 2011 we had Francouis at the helm and he was great.

And this time around we had Brian and Anna and they also did a fantastic job

Not sure why more ships don't have this bar.

Great memories

🍸❤️My favorite place to be since they rolled out the 2.0 enhancements. Each sailing I've been on its slow the first couple of days then gets really busy as people discover it. Elegant night seems to be busy too.

I find it enjoyable because it's a little different than the other bars on the ships. I like that the atmosphere lends itself to conversations with fellow guests - if nothing else about the drinks you are having, or which ones you like.

Though I have my favs, the Mixologists are all great and it is nice to be able to talk with them and watch/learn/interact as they create cocktails not on the menu.

On my cruises there are very few bartenders whose names I remember, but I can tell you every single Mixologist who has created a cocktail for me.

I always tell people who think they don't like Martinis to stop by and let the mixologist crest something for you. It will totally change your mind.

Strong drinks, creativity, good friends - in short it's my kind of bar. ❤️🍸

Influenced by Martinis, read with caution

We went every night on our last cruise on the Conquest. Best drinks on the ship, and the mixologists were fantastic. Lots of fun, they remembered everyone and their favorite drinks. Always lots of laughs and great conversation with the other regulars. Jovanna, Adri, and Milan were the mixologists on the Conquest. Looking forward to the Alchemy bar on our upcoming Glory cruise.

We went every night on our last cruise on the Conquest. Best drinks on the ship, and the mixologists were fantastic. Lots of fun, they remembered everyone and their favorite drinks. Always lots of laughs and great conversation with the other regulars. Jovanna, Adri, and Milan were the mixologists on the Conquest. Looking forward to the Alchemy bar on our upcoming Glory cruise.

We are sailing on the Conquest in 11 days! Can't wait to go to the Alchemy Bar. We have heard only great things about it so they might as well assign us seating because we plan on being there A LOT!!! :D

Discovered this gem on May sailing on the Sunshine. Had a blast trying new drinks every day and really enjoyed the mixology class. Of course when we got home from the cruise we had to get a number of new items for the bar and now my husband no longer makes or mixes drinks, he "crafts" them! :)

Just off Freedom...Daniel, Raymond and Adri were so much fun that I ended up staying there most nights instead of doing the shows! I will second it was slow earlier in the cruise but became busier and busier as people realized if you wanted an excellent drink this was the place to get them.

I never ordered from the menu, and all my drinks were spot on...sad thing is that I can't have them again, because I didn't download from Daniel's brain before I left the ship. I am thrilled with this 2.0 addition.

I'd have to say the same thing about the Red Frog Pub staff on the Magic and the Breeze. We tried the Alchemy Bar on Liberty and loved it.