menu question?

Absolutely. The staff is usually prepared with kid foods, including both of your examples. On my last cruise (which was with Royal, but it should be no different with Carnival) I ordered some mac & cheese off the kids menu. Got some funny looks, but who cares? I got mac & cheese and they don't.

Scroll down to almost the bottom and you can view the kids menu.

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/menus/C...eLineMenus.htm

I have also cruised with the grandkids, one very picky eater and one that will eat anything. We used this as an opportunity to get picky eater to try new things.(with our guidance) He was sure he didn't like seafood as mom and dad don't eat it. Found out he really likes shrimp cocktail and fried shrimp. If he really didn't like something we would let him order from the kids menu. There is always room service too.

Taking or 2 and 4 year old grandchildren on a cruise. I don't remember if we can order like chicken nuggets and mac and cheese in tne dining room. Any help would be appreciated.

As others have said, there is a kid's menu. We have a little one and the dining staff has always gone overboard to take care of him.

Adults can order off the children's menu, too!!!

Many times, I'll get a banana split for a dessert!!! It's on their menu every night!!!

ALSO -- if you have a finicky eater -- whether child or not -- take a list of foods that person will eat. Give it to the head Waiter on the first night, and they will accommodate almost any request!!!

Taking or 2 and 4 year old grandchildren on a cruise. I don't remember if we can order like chicken nuggets and mac and cheese in tne dining room. Any help would be appreciated.

This forum won't let me link directly... you can figure it out.

Here's a link to the MDR Kids Menu:

www <dot> cruisin <dot> me/forum/downloads/carnival-cruise-lines-2/carnival-mdr-kid-s-menu-51.html

Edited by bugsokc

Which Ship?

The ships with the new menu also have a new kid's menu. Very similar to the linked one. It also includes chicken noodle soup.

The new menus are being trialed on the Inspriation, Imagination, Glory and Liberty.

Which Ship?

The ships with the new menu also have a new kid's menu. Very similar to the linked one. It also includes chicken noodle soup.

The new menus are being trialed on the Inspriation, Imagination, Glory and Liberty.

I'm not sure what ship that menu is from... I got it from another website (cruisin <dot> me).

Here is a link to another menu I found: http://www.zydecocruiser.net/menus/AT_AF/kids/ATKids.htm

Edited by bugsokc

I'm not sure what ship that menu is from... I got it from another website (cruisin me).

Here is a link to another menu I found: http://www.zydecocruiser.net/menus/AT_AF/kids/ATKids.htm

Sorry, I was asking OP which ship they were sailing on.

That's the kids menu for the American Table :). The From the Chef section changes daily.

The old one is the cute one. Same menu every night.

Last cruise on the Inspiration DD20 was handed the kids menu for dessert. The waiters were surprised that they got mixed up. Well, they are the same size.

Edited by SadieN

The waiters really tend to dote on the little ones. They always brought DS a fruit plate from the adult menu while we had our appetizers and then brought his pasta, pizza or chicken nuggets with a side of steamed veggies from the adult menu. This way he was on schedule with us and not done eating and ready to get out of there before we got our main courses. He always got a banana split for dessert too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The dining room does well with my son, who is very picky. Most nights he are dinner with us and had fried shrimp, chicken strips and French fries. He also enjoyed the French bread and butter and our wait staff always brought strawberry ice cream or fruit for dessert. It was funny because some of our waiters recognized him in the pizza area and mentioned his ice cream habit. He was so proud that they recognized him and they are very good and nice with recognizing you when they are working in a totally different area of the ship.