FTTF and Platinum/Diamond JAX

I don't want this to be a discussion of whether one likes fttf or not and if it is taking away from perks that we as Diamond/Platinum get. We finally talked our besties into going on a cruise with us. In fact it is two cruises as we are doing our annual b2b.

FTTF to the fun has not bothered me one way or the other--I like the perk of having my room ready and my luggage there sooner. Since it was not something I paid much attention to I am at a loss to remember how it worked. We have purchased FTTF for our besties so they can board early with us. All I remember about JAX is the ease of getting on and off and the crowded, small VIP lounge. Do FTTF people check in at the same place and get their cards as we do?

Looked for an answer on this forum but couldn't find one.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Just off Fascination yesterday. Check in is in same lounge area for Plat, Diamond and FTTF. Seating in rows right outside the lounge. Diamond and Platinum were seated in first row. FTTF right behind us in next row. Weddings went first (2), then our row followed by next. Moves very fast and smooth. Keep your ID out for several additional checks before boarding. Debarkation, from Sensation DR. Port FTTF, Starbd Plat and Diamond. CD Jase does a super debark!