RCCL's Website - How do you find your res?

I thought when I booked on Voyager a few years ago that you could put your reservation number on the RCCL website and view your reservation. I cannot locate such a page now. I have My cruises and I'm registered but my future (01/15/06 FOS) cruise info does not show, Is there another page for this info or do I need to call them to have it added. Thanks

I thought when I booked on Voyager a few years ago that you could put your reservation number on the RCCL website and view your reservation. I cannot locate such a page now. I have My cruises and I'm registered but my future (01/15/06 FOS) cruise info does not show, Is there another page for this info or do I need to call them to have it added. Thanks

In the "My cruises" section you can only review cruises that are booked online. They are only as long available online as long nobody touched this reservation. I.E. if you call to get anything changed or transfer it to a TA it will no longer show up there.

Other cruises can be reviewed at the "Complete your online check-in process" Section.

You will need to enter the RCCL booking number, your name, date of sailing and ships name.

You do not need an online booking to check your reservation. My TA booked our cruise and I check it to make sure all the info was correct.

Go to Royal Caribbean's Homepage.

On the top of the page you will see a a link MY CRUISES click on that.

This will take you to another page Called MY CRUISES look for the LOGIN and click on that.

Next scroll down a little and you will see Reserved a cruise outside our website? Fill in the required info and click SUBMIT

Your reservation info will appear.

I always use the "Before You Cruise" link at the top of the web page, and then the online check-in link. You do need your booking number, but you can fill out all the docs and see all the info about your cruise (cabin, shore excursions, etc.) from the online check-in page.

I agree: it's not one of the easier to navigate web sites.

Archived