Platinum member question`

dlwfarm

I am a platinum cruiser and I have 5 others in my group that are first time cruisers. Is there a way for them to have the priority getting on and off the tenders without having to pay extra for it? I guess what I'm asking is if everyone in my group can get priority tendering when I tender? Thanks, mary

I am a platinum cruiser and I have 5 others in my group that are first time cruisers. Is there a way for them to have the priority getting on and off the tenders without having to pay extra for it? I guess what I'm asking is if everyone in my group can get priority tendering when I tender? Thanks, mary

Yes they will be able to tender with you

They do allow some, not sure how many--I think 5. I don't think it will be an issue with just 5, but I could be wrong. I know my adult son, who was with us in the same cabin was allowed priority tendering with us.

Yes they will be able to tender with you. I arranged a cave tubing tour and I was able to bring 7 other people with me in Belize.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

So how come some platinum's always complaining about FTTF where people pay to access these extra services but they are allowed to have 5 non-paying customers access this service? Shouldn't they be equally as outraged as they are about FTTF?

So how come some platinum's always complaining about FTTF where people pay to access these extra services but they are allowed to have 5 non-paying customers access this service? Shouldn't they be equally as outraged as they are about FTTF?

While there were some people upset at the fttf program. It wasn't me or by any means all of the people who are platinum. Before the faster to the fun program even if you were diamond status: you could not go to your room until 1:30pm. Now we get to go to our room immediately. So I am thrilled with the faster to the fun program.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

My understanding is that all in your cabin and one other cabin can get the boarding early and tendering perks. I know they don't hold tight to this rule when there is no one complaining or not many requesting it -- but it could be enforced. Based on ages / minors, I'm sure you won't have a problem.

Have a great cruise and I pray all goes well!!!

Sometimes they don't check, but the way it is supposed to work is that the Platinum cruiser can link one other cabin for this. The link is done by showing one payment option for your sign and sail account when you do your online check-in. I am sailing this week and I am Platinum so when I did my online check-in when I got to the page for setting up my sign and sail account it asked if you wish to be responsible for another cabin. You enter one other booking number and it links it to yours. Before the end of the cruise you can go to guest services and each pay your own charges.

Sometimes they don't check, but the way it is supposed to work is that the Platinum cruiser can link one other cabin for this. The link is done by showing one payment option for your sign and sail account when you do your online check-in. I am sailing this week and I am Platinum so when I did my online check-in when I got to the page for setting up my sign and sail account it asked if you wish to be responsible for another cabin. You enter one other booking number and it links it to yours. Before the end of the cruise you can go to guest services and each pay your own charges.

That's not how it works. By doing this, you are only assuming liability for the onboard folio of another stateroom. In the past, it allowed for the stateroom to receive priority embarkation. However, this is no longer the case, unless that stateroom is only housing minors. Carnival also considers minors to be under 21 years of age.

The official policy is each Platinum guest is entitled to take five others with them who normally would not qualify for priority ship-to-shore tendering. As an example, if you are two Platinum guests, this benefit will be extended to a total of ten additional guests.

Edited by Disconnections