HMC cabanas/villas up!!

reerun25

Whew!! Finally, after checking multiple times everyday for several months, the villas and cabanas finally showed up under excursions for our March 2015 sailing... Now that the hunt is over, got to find another way to pass the time...

We got ours last night!! I've been checking 3 times a day to make sure I was able to grab one! I'm like you reerun25, now I will have to find something else to pass the time. Long wait until Oct. 2015...but I am oh so happy to have been able to grab one!:D

Thanks for posting. I had been watching our shore excursions but not close enough I guess. Saw your post this afternoon, and went right to the Carnival website and booked our cabana for this January!! Can't wait to be enjoying it come instead of enjoying the snow back home.

Book our cruise for February 7, 2015 this past Monday. Going on the Glory for nothing else but to stop at HMC, the most beautiful place in the world. I too was on the hunt to rent a Cabana. Was able to reserve & pay for one on Thursday. Now, I can sit back and relax. Love, Love a cabana on HMC.