Cruise Points?

Hello,

On our next cruise, I booked 2 cabins (one for the wife and me, the other for the kids). Since we have 2 rooms (and 2 separate reservations), do we get double the cruise points?

Just wondering. Thanks so much.

Hello,

On our next cruise, I booked 2 cabins (one for the wife and me, the other for the kids). Since we have 2 rooms (and 2 separate reservations), do we get double the cruise points?

It does not matter who pays with regard to cruise points, it only matters who cruises.

Hello,

If you are talking about points earned for the RCI credit card, you will earn double points on it if you are using it for the two reservations.

If you are talking about cruise points for your loyalty level. It will just count as one cruise for each of you.

Wish it worked this was..since I would be Pinnacle by now if I got the cruise credits for all the family's cabins I have booked and paid for...but at least they are all D C&A level and soon (after one more cruise) to be D+...thanks Mom & Dad :D