No 2015 European CruiseTour info??

dcarter4

Hey All,

Is it just me...or is it impossible to see any 2015 Cruisetour info for Europe...on the Celeb website?

It only goes to 2014?

Is this normal?

We booked our honeymoon cruise while we were on our Wedding Cruise. We were unsure of the pricing..so we just booked the cruise part. Now we are interested in expanding our time in Europe....but we can't find any info?

<a href=IMG_2424-3147350278-O.jpg' alt='IMG_2424

Thoughts?

Dwayne & Kel

First of all - I love your wedding outfits! Both of you!!

Second of all - no need to take a cruisetour thru Celebrity if you want to spend extra time in Europe - just come down to the relevant sections of the Ports-of-Call boards to get loads of info on planning your own pre/post-cruise travel.

Where are you planning on travelling?

We can't even get excursion info for Montego Bay for our Nov 2014 Carib cruise...actually today we can't even get into our res.

Guess you'll have to call...good luck with that too!

Great photo!

First of all - I love your wedding outfits! Both of you!!

Second of all - no need to take a cruisetour thru Celebrity if you want to spend extra time in Europe - just come down to the relevant sections of the Ports-of-Call boards to get loads of info on planning your own pre/post-cruise travel.

Where are you planning on travelling?

Thanks! It our first time in Europe...so we wanted a little "cruiseline" protection.

Dwayne

You can call and they'll tell you what they think it will be. They think its the same hotels and pricing for this year. For example, I am going to the Med in May of 2015, they said its about $500 per person PER NIGHT for the pre cruise hotel stay, which included transfers to the cruise terminal in Rome. Which I found to be too expensive so I already booked my own lodging and am staying 3 nights pre cruise, and got our hotel to send us a car to pick us up at the airport, and after 3 nights, drive us to the dock. Easy to do if you'd think you might wanna try it yourself.

• 3 months later...
You can call and they'll tell you what they think it will be. They think its the same hotels and pricing for this year. For example, I am going to the Med in May of 2015, they said its about $500 per person PER NIGHT for the pre cruise hotel stay, which included transfers to the cruise terminal in Rome. Which I found to be too expensive so I already booked my own lodging and am staying 3 nights pre cruise, and got our hotel to send us a car to pick us up at the airport, and after 3 nights, drive us to the dock. Easy to do if you'd think you might wanna try it yourself.

cruising in mn

If I may ask...where are you staying?

Dwayne