Voyage 5510, help a newbie please

wannabedonna

I would suggest that you contact Rome Cabs (romecabs dotcom). We and many other CC'ers have used them several times and think that they are excellent. They will respond to your e-mail quickly. Their prices have been lower than the SS transfers, with service in nice Mercedes sedans.

I would suggest that you contact Rome Cabs (romecabs dotcom). We and many other CC'ers have used them several times and think that they are excellent. They will respond to your e-mail quickly. Their prices have been lower than the SS transfers, with service in nice Mercedes sedans.

I concur... very good.

• 5 months later...

Only 5 days to go!

Thanks for all the helpful tips everyone.

Internet and time permitting I hope to post some comments/photos on the voyage but don't expect Terry in Ohio quality or professionalism!

Fingers crossed none of our dinner reservations seem to have been moved or wait listed as yet, will find out when on board....

We used a different company for the transfer from the airport to our apartment and then from the apartment to the ship. I believe the name of the company is Top Driver. It was recommended to us by the owner of the appartment. The contact information is prenotazioni@topdriver.it We needed a mini-van due to the amount of luggage we had, and their cost was slightly lower than Rome Cabs. We were very pleased with the service, and I'm sure if you use either company you can't go wrong.