Help with excursion booking my silversea

harbormaster

We are sailing the Shadow in Alaska July 31. There is one excursion my husband wants to do but I do not. When I go on My Silversea to book the excursion, it defaults to 2 tickets and will not let me change the number of tickets. There is no button I can find to change or even select the number of tickets needed. What am I doing wrong? Can someone help me? The excursion is almost sold out and I want to get it booked before we sail. Thanks much. Happy 4th everyone! Kathy

Harbormaster, when you are on the page showing the tours for that date, click "choose" at the tour you want. The next screen will always show 2 tickets. Click "book" and the next screen will allow you to "choose guests" for the tour. Do that, then click "confirm booking". It is confusing, but that's the way it works. Hope this helps.

Just had to do the same thing this morning. What I did was click on the excursion and then click on "Update". In the update screen at the bottom was two avatar or pictures of both of us. I just un-checked the one not going and hit update and save box. That fixed it.....

http://www.silversea.com/terms-conditions/changes-cancellations/

Silver Shore Excursion Cancellations

Excursions must be cancelled by the specified deadline in order to avoid cancellation penalties. Most tours may be cancelled on board by the date and time specified on the Silver Shore Booking Form, which is available in your suite upon boarding. Other tours have specific deadline dates shown in the detailed tour description. Cancellations made after the specified deadline are subject to penalties of up to 100%, which will be charged to your shipboard account. Within 7 days of sailing, tours may no longer be reserved or cancelled via My Voyage. Please see the Shore Concierge on board to book tours or make any changes.

Thank you wellseasoned. That did work. Appreciate your help.

I could have booked two tickets and then cancelled one, but if everyone did that, it would be an administrative nightmare for the shore excursion desk people. And, it would show excursions waitlisted that actually were not.

This solved the problem (although a few directions online would help.)