What cabins are located closest to the designated smoking areas on the golden princes

Calicruiser101

Our family is considering taking the golden princess out of San Francisco and several members in our group smoke. So, with that being said what balcony cabins are located closest to the designated smoking areas on the golden princess? They know they are not allowed to smoke on their balcony but they would like to be as close as possible to a smoking area. Any room suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

There is a "Sticky" where questions about smoking on Princess ships should be posted. That being said, there will probably be a small smoking area on the port side of the Sun deck (15) by the Tradewinds Bar. Balconies on the Lido deck (14) are just one deck below and would be fairly convenient. There "might" be smoking on the port side of the Terrace Pool area and aft balconies on Aloha deck (12) would be one deck below. Current info on designated smoking area should be found on the Smoking "Sticky".

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

There is a "Sticky" where questions about smoking on Princess ships should be posted. That being said, there will probably be a small smoking area on the port side of the Sun deck (15) by the Tradewinds Bar. Balconies on the Lido deck (14) are just one deck below and would be fairly convenient. There "might" be smoking on the port side of the Terrace Pool area and aft balconies on Aloha deck (12) would be one deck below. Current info on designated smoking area should be found on the Smoking "Sticky".

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thank you. I haven't been on here in years and wasn't even sure what a sticky was lol. I shall investigate that.

Lido does not have smoking area any more. Aft aloha deck near back entrance to terrace pool on port side. Go out door and up one flight and there is a small smoking area by terrace bar.

BTW, you can smoke an e-cig on your balcony

Yes, you can but... The Princess policy is that if anybody complains about an e-cigarette you will have to stop. Just clarifying...