Liberty's Lido deck

just off the Liberty yesterday and I can tell you at the beginning of the cruise it was plain ole chocolate and vanilla then strawberry showed up the last two or three days of the cruise as well:D

just off the Liberty yesterday and I can tell you at the beginning of the cruise it was plain ole chocolate and vanilla then strawberry showed up the last two or three days of the cruise as well:D

we are back yesterday. We had vanilla and chocolate. On the Chocolate buffet day, one of the servers made me a cookie swan filled with strawberry ice cream. It was all very, very good. And very cold. Loved it.

It is usually choc and vanilla for ice cream, and strawberry and vanilla for frozen yogurt, at least on the ships I've been on.

Steve

Wouldn't it be neat if Carnival had a contract with Ben & Jerry's:D Now they have some wild flavors:eek:

Thank you all for your responses. My little girl likes the chocolate and strawberry combination. She swears it's just like chocolate covered strawberries. It's amazing what part of the cruise is important to each person.

My mother just doesn't want rough seas or a hurricane. My dad wants rough seas.

I just want to have fun and lots of it. August 9... I'm waiting for you!

Ecstasy December 2004

Triumph December 2011

Magic March 2012

Magic December 2012

Liberty August 2014

Thank you all for your responses. My little girl likes the chocolate and strawberry combination. She swears it's just like chocolate covered strawberries. It's amazing what part of the cruise is important to each person.

Liberty August 2014

I too, LOVE the frozen yogurt, and the soft serve ice cream. Quite often, I've seen the chocolate/strawberry combination. I'd say your chances of seeing that combination is EXCELLENT!

Have a GREAT cruise.

"SKY"