Swimsuits ruined on Oasis

And if the test "isn't right" then what, cancel the vacation? Do you test the water coming out of the faucet and shower?

I was just making a suggestion to the thread. You do you and I'll do me. I ditnt say anything about canceling a vacation. Once again this was a suggestion and I don't really care if you do it or not.

As I stated previously just go to your local pool supply store or Walmart and buy you a test kit and test the water before you get in there. I do this on cruises and when I use hotel pools. I want to ensure that it is right before we go jumping in there. If I test my pool a home you best believe I am going to test a public pool!
I was just making a suggestion to the thread. You do you and I'll do me. I ditnt say anything about canceling a vacation. Once again this was a suggestion and I don't really care if you do it or not.

Wow, I honestly thought you were kidding! You REALLY bring a water chemical test kit with you everywhere you go and test every pool you run across?!? Yikes...

It was not the sun, she was not in the sun very much. It was the water in the solarium pool and it is a good chance it was because she did not rinse off well enough. They were not cheap swimsuits. I think Royal owes us a free cruise for compensation. I will call them tomorrow and follow up with my lawyer. I will keep everyone posted on the results.

You think Royal owes you a free cruise because your bathing suit was ruined?