New Set/Sail Pass....where do you sign it?

No, it is not the printer or my web browser. It is a different set/sail pass then what I am used to. I would post a picture, but don't know how to blur the names and private information. I just printed it out today and they changed it for some reason or other. No biggie....I am sure as long as I sign my name somewhere close to where my name is printed on the pass, it should be OK. Just wondered if anyone else had the same problem. They must have changed the format just recently.

Thanks for the replies. Maybe I will get an answer before we go. I have 40+ days. So, no real hurry.

Gwen :)

I just printed mine and it has places to sign no different then all the others cruise i have been on

We had the "new" format when we sailed in April on the Grandeur - no signature needed and we did not have to present a credit card on check-in. I just did our online check-in for the Radiance & we have the traditional format this time - signature required. We do not, however, have cruise documents available yet so no luggage tags. Unusual since we sail in just 3 weeks.

Maybe it depends on what sever your reservation is on.

No, I tried it on two different servers. I think it is just random. You know that's the way Royal Caribbean is......:rolleyes: Just something to keep us on our toes. :p

Thank goodness for grandchildren that know all about computers.......:p Here is a picture of our set sail pass:

2014-07-11174346.jpg

Second page just says what to expect at the pier. Third page is just the dummy luggage tag. That's it.

Yes, mine is identical.

You just need to take that (all 2 or 3 pages) with you.

We had 3 cruises this past March thru May, and SIL never did get their Luggage Tags or docs for the 2nd cruise. We left on the 15 of March and Cruise # 1 finally came up for them 2 weeks before sailing. DH & I received everything two months in advance, now go figure. Will see what we get in a year when we sail on the SOS.

We had 3 cruises this past March thru May, and SIL never did get their Luggage Tags or docs for the 2nd cruise. We left on the 15 of March and Cruise # 1 finally came up for them 2 weeks before sailing. DH & I received everything two months in advance, now go figure. Will see what we get in a year when we sail on the SOS.

From what the OP said, they have their documents. Just don't have a signature line.