Gty Cabin 3 weeks till cruise need advice

mysandyfeet

We sail Getaway in 3 weeks and my guarantee BD upgraded to a MB has already been assigned (4 ppl) but my parents (2 ppl) guarantee BD has not. :( I was wondering if I should call NCL and see if they could (or would they) assign my parents cabin at least on our floor being that I'd really like them to be nearby? OR should we just leave it and see if they get a GREAT cabin?! :D

We've done Gty before and have been lucky but I know with the new ship they are trying to maximize last minute sales in quads. I see Balcony prices going up and down.

Anyone have this experience? and if you've called in to be assigned, have you had any luck? Any other advice would be great too!

If your parents want a cabin close to yours, rather than a GTY, they should pick a cabin nearby (that would require them to pay the going rate, of course). If it is not so important that they be nearby, just wait it out and hope for the best. good luck.