View From Aquarium Class

Got2Cruise

<a href=https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5575/14673152821_d4c0dd543f_s.jpg' alt='14673152821_d4c0dd543f_s.jpg'>View from Aquarium Class by , on Flickr[/img]

There was some discussion awhile back concerning "Aquarium Class". Some of love to save the $1,000 per couple. While others shudder at the thought. Here is the view from Avalon Felicity Cabin 105. The square footage of the cabin is exactly the same size as the others except the two suites. It is important to note that if you prefer a "real" balcony that will take away from the square footage of your cabin. Due to the locks size, all river cruise ships are the same width. Plus don't forget rafting aka double parking.

Edited by Got2Cruise

p><p>There was some discussion awhile back concerning "Aquarium Class". Some of love to save the $1,000 per couple. While others shudder at the thought. Here is the view from Avalon Felicity Cabin 105. The square footage of the cabin is exactly the same size as the others except the two suites.  It is important to note that if you prefer a "real" balcony that will take away from the square footage of your cabin. Due to the locks size, all river cruise ships are the same width. Plus don

Well, I'd like to see the picture, as I can't really see the little thumbnail one. When I click on it - I have to make a flikr account, apparently. It says "This photo is private. Oops! You don't have permission to view this photo."

Edited by Shmoo here

Well, I'd like to see the picture, as I can't really see the little thumbnail one. When I click on it - I have to make a flikr account, apparently. It says "This photo is private. Oops! You don't have permission to view this photo."

Ok. I'll work on it. I usually don't use a photo host.