American table on the freedom

justbreezing

Someone contacted John Heald regarding the Freedom. This was his response-

"Hello XXXX . I am checking again with the Freedom so please stand by and I will confirm again asap. Never worry about asking me anything, I am here for you. cheers and will be back shortly."

" I can confirm 100% that the ship does not have the American Table Menu. I just spoke with the Food Operations Manager there. I am afraid whoever told you this is not correct. Please would you post over there as well so that there is no misinformation. cheers"

Now, of course, anything can change, but right now, doesn't look like the Freedom has the new menus...

thanks Elaine - some people are really crazy - the guy that posted this on Carnival forums was complaining that Carnival was deceptive in not telling us Freedom had the new menus and that his friend was on her right now and they did have American Table. Probably some Carnival hater. Thanks for the accurate info.

Thanks everyone for clearing this up. Freedom is my next cruise and I'm taking a group of friends with me who are newbies. I was concerned when I read this post this morning and I'm relieved now to read that it isn't true.

I asked John Heald about the American Table roll out a couple days ago and his responded that as of right now the ships with the new menus are: Imagination, Inspiration, Liberty, and Glory. Also, he mentioned that they have paused the roll out to evaluate the menus and, I suppose, the feedback.

It is good to get correct data, for sure. I know when I looked at the current iterations of the American Table menus, my immediate thought was Denny's. It is a real cheapening of the product in my opinion. Enough so that the current versions would make me select a different line for cruises.

Doc

It is good to get correct data, for sure. I know when I looked at the current iterations of the American Table menus, my immediate thought was Denny's. It is a real cheapening of the product in my opinion. Enough so that the current versions would make me select a different line for cruises.

Doc

Have had it on two ships Glory and Liberty and was very good.

They even brought back veal parm and it was excellent.