A1 on the stern of a M class question?

captdave

We were in 1130 (opposite side, same cabin as 1133) and we did not smell smoke at all. You should try that one if 1140 is gone, as it was in our case.

Minor noise problem, just people talking one deck below. And a little music. Nothing I couldn't get rid of by closing the door and putting on the TV. And the smoking below 1133 & 1141.

CaptDave

I wonder how long it will be before X puts those cabins with the extra large balconies into a higher price category. I think the first time I sailed on X it was in AQ on the Solstice. We had a cabin in the middle of the ship with the large overhang and it was just a AQ category. The next time we went to book a cruise those cabins under the large overhang were AQ1 and were more expensive than those near the front or rear without the overhang that we're now AQ2.

Cruise on 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

I wonder how long it will be before X puts those cabins with the extra large balconies into a higher price category. I think the first time I sailed on X it was in AQ on the Solstice. We had a cabin in the middle of the ship with the large overhang and it was just a AQ category. The next time we went to book a cruise those cabins under the large overhang were AQ1 and were more expensive than those near the front or rear without the overhang that we're now AQ2.

When I booked 1138 for next year the person I spoke with had no idea the balcony was larger, in fact told me not to expect that as ALL balconies where the same size in a category... period! I was wrong but he would book me in the aft facing cabin with a NORMAL sized balcony. Hope they continue to not notice, if you look at the deck plans directly from the Celebrity website those 3 cabins (1138, 1140 and 1141) are shown with normal size balconies, at least on the Connie (have not checked other M class ships). Shhhh! only we know!