Liberty Lido Cabin - Havya ever?

Have you ever stayed in a Lido balcony on the Liberty? Tell me ALL about it, please!!! I've never been on the Liberty at all and I see the Lido has a different setup than what I'm used to. We've done the interior on the Breeze before and were thrilled. Now, a balcony on the Lido of the Liberty...but just want to hear if you were happy, issues, etc..

What's good about it??? Anyone had a cabin right up next to the Lido? How far is it to the door? I know on the Breeze we were, like, 30 seconds from the Lido door! :p

Can you walk back and take the Lido dining room elevator up to the dining room? Or do you have to walk to the middle and do the elevator and walk back?

Edited by Alwaysacruiseinthequeue
grammer

Have you ever stayed in a Lido balcony on the Liberty? Tell me ALL about it, please!!! I've never been on the Liberty at all and I see the Lido has a different setup than what I'm used to. We've done the interior on the Breeze before and were thrilled. Now, a balcony on the Lido of the Liberty...but just want to hear if you were happy, issues, etc..

What's good about it??? Anyone had a cabin right up next to the Lido? How far is it to the door? I know on the Breeze we were, like, 30 seconds from the Lido door! :p

Can you walk back and take the Lido dining room elevator up to the dining room? Or do you have to walk to the middle and do the elevator and walk back?

We were in 9249, last year, on the Liberty. I loved the location. It was super convenient. I would grab breakfast from the buffet while my DH was getting ready, and my food would still be hot when I returned to the cabin. :p

We were about 15-20 seconds from the all the Lido deck action, and never heard a peep when in our cabin or on the balcony. I guess the cabin areas are well insulated.

I believe we used the mid-section elevators and then walked over via another deck to access the dining room. Whenever possible, my preference now is to stay on the Lido deck.

I did a B2B on the Liberty in 9250. It was perfect (so much so that I did the Conquest later in the same room (same class of ship). There were a couple of times I could hear some of the music from the Lido deck DJ when sitting on the balcony, but at 9250, it was far enough forward to not really be able to hear it.

As for the dining room elevators: it depends on which dining room you are assigned. The aft dining room, walk all the way aft on Lido deck and take that set of elevators down. The fwd dining room (which is where they do YTD), take the elevators closest to the cabin. On Conquest class ships, the galley blocks midship access on decks 3 & 4.

We stayed in 9270. We loved the location. It's directly across from a landry room, which we found convenient. We did hear a little music from the Atrium, which was no problem for us. We'd book a Lido cabin again in a hearbeat!

Sent from my phone. Typos are inevitable.

We were in 9249, last year, on the Liberty. I loved the location. It was super convenient. I would grab breakfast from the buffet while my DH was getting ready, and my food would still be hot when I returned to the cabin. :p

We were about 15-20 seconds from the all the Lido deck action, and never heard a peep when in our cabin or on the balcony. I guess the cabin areas are well insulated.

I believe we used the mid-section elevators and then walked over via another deck to access the dining room. Whenever possible, my preference now is to stay on the Lido deck.

I feel like we made a good choice, then. We're in 9289. I don't think hearing music from the LIDO while on our balcony would be a bad thing. It's like the best of all worlds! I public outdoor playground...and a private balcony next to it...so private...but still nearby! This is gonna' be good!

We're on anytime dining; but it would have been cool to walk to the back of the boat and then go down; but, hey....can't have everything! We did the same thing on the Breeze...a little forward, elevator down...and dinner.

The deck is a little different than any LIDO deck we've been on before. Is it nice, though?

We were in 9269 - it was a great cabin. I really liked being so close to the atrium elevators and the Lido deck. We did hear a little atrium music every now and then, but nothing major. We really liked the Lido deck and this next time we were really torn between a cove balcony or lido deck on the Dream - we went Cove because it is just so unique!

We stayed in 9293 on the Lido twice. It is sooooooo convenient. No noise whatsoever, because in order to get to your cabin you need to enter a private hallway immediately after you enter the sliding doors.

Seconds away from the pool, food and ICE CREAM!

In January we had 9266. Super convenient right across from the stairs and steps to the door out to the main area. We are going on the Glory in April and opted for 9294, which is the first balcony room on port side. Everything I've read it's the best, and not loud.