Theme Nights on Divina

sparrowfam

Are there 2 theme nights or 3? I know of white night and Italian night. I thought there was a 70s or 80s night too??

I agree, MSC doesn't really mention it on their site, if not for this board I'd have no idea!!

I sail on sept 6th and am also trying to get my packing list together

Edited by dogchopper

Are there 2 theme nights or 3? I know of white night and Italian night. I thought there was a 70s or 80s night too??

I agree, MSC doesn't really mention it on their site, if not for this board I'd have no idea!!

I sail on sept 6th and am also trying to get my packing list together

Dog,,there are three theme nights. White Party,,Italian Night,,and the Flower Glory Party (60's and 70's). Unless you read the "Fun And Entertainment" section under "Discover MSC", there would be no way of knowing about these theme nights. I think they should send this information along when they send you your boarding pass and luggage tags.

Dog,,there are three theme nights. White Party,,Italian Night,,and the Flower Glory Party (60's and 70's). Unless you read the "Fun And Entertainment" section under "Discover MSC", there would be no way of knowing about these theme nights. I think they should send this information along when they send you your boarding pass and luggage tags.

Thanks Mike, that helps me with my packing

The most adhered to theme night on our cruise was White Night. I think it's because most people pack white for a Caribbean holiday anyways so they're covered. People made a vague stab at red, green and white for italian night but apart from Mr Moo and me I didn't see anything italian flag. I had italian flag sash and fingernails and Mr Moo had a italian flag tie.

60's, 70's and 80's night was flowers so lots of Hawaiian shirts for men and any dress with flowers for ladies.

The most adhered to theme night on our cruise was White Night. I think it's because most people pack white for a Caribbean holiday anyways so they're covered. People made a vague stab at red, green and white for italian night but apart from Mr Moo and me I didn't see anything italian flag. I had italian flag sash and fingernails and Mr Moo had a italian flag tie.

60's, 70's and 80's night was flowers so lots of Hawaiian shirts for men and any dress with flowers for ladies.

I would think white night would be the easiest.. My husband and I have a lot of tie dyed shirts (we use them for bowling ) so we will use them on the 60/70's night. But yeah Italian night will be a challenge...

Moo,,,was the Italian Night theme ran in conjunction with one of the Gala Nights?

Moo,,,was the Italian Night theme ran in conjunction with one of the Gala Nights?

Not on this cruise. Round Europe one of the Gala nights coincides with Italian night but this was just a themed night. I don't know if that is usually the case for Divina 7 days. This was 19 days so we had 4 galas.

Not on this cruise. Round Europe one of the Gala nights coincides with Italian night but this was just a themed night. I don't know if that is usually the case for Divina 7 days. This was 19 days so we had 4 galas.

Thanks Moo,,,guess I'll go check out eroller's flickr pics to find it in the Daily's.

On a completely different subject,,,how was your trip?? Are we going to see a Moo Review soon???

Thanks Moo,,,guess I'll go check out eroller's flickr pics to find it in the Daily's.

On a completely different subject,,,how was your trip?? Are we going to see a Moo Review soon???

Possibly. The thing is it was rather different to the standard MSC Caribbean product so some things don't necessarily apply that occurred on our three weeks.