Can you bring your own soda onboard and to the dining rooms?

dongordon

Would you walk into a land based restaurant with your own cock? If so fine but where we come from it would be defined as tacky even if allowed

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I find that if I just walk in with it in my hand, the waiters give me a weird look. I've tried giving it to my wife to carry, but she also gets the same look. I think if I hid it in my pants then took it out and put it on the table once I was seated, that may be better.

I find that if I just walk in with it in my hand, the waiters give me a weird look. I've tried giving it to my wife to carry, but she also gets the same look. I think if I hid it in my pants then took it out and put it on the table once I was seated, that may be better.

Omg this is hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First of all: "to each their own". Your vacation is your business!

With that out of the way: it astounds me that people want to lug around HEAVY cases of fizzy sugar water! In a vehicle, then through a cruise terminal, in the boarding line, onto the ship, etc! All in the name of a certain brand of fizzy sugar water. If you don't like Pepsi (I don't either!), drink something else! Water is a good choice, or juice, or lemonade, or coffee, or... You get the idea. Enjoy the cruise and ports of call... Surely the soda brand wont ruin the vacation, will it?

You don't mention your daughter's age, but maybe this is a (small) opportunity to teach her that the planet does not rotate around her desires, and she will actually survive without her favorite soda. She might even break that soda habit and you can thank NCL for the lack of Coke.

I hesitate to respond to trolls, but what if they only offered one brand of beer and it wasn't your favorite? I plan to bring my own Diet Coke. I would bring it to the movie theater too if they would let me. Why pay those high prices?