Carnival Mastercard Help

Oh, darn.:( It looks like we're talking about two different things. What I was talking about - the "How many FunPoints will I need to pay for my cruise?" calculator - still shows the different rate for the other cruiselines.

For example, if I plug in $2,500 as the cruise price the FunPoints price for Carnival is 166,667. But for Princess, HAL, Cunard, etc., the FunPoints price for $2,500 comes up as 250,000.

I guess at lower amounts such as $100, they all come out the same. But the cruiselines other than Carnival don't seem to get to those better redemption rate tiers that Carnival does.:(

So I guess I'll still be taking my free cruises on Carnival, to get the most 'mileage' out of my FunPoints. When I do get around to cruising Princess, I guess I'll just pay for it with "real money" instead of FunPoints.:o

This is what I was doing also but I don't have that many points. Once you hit $1,500 for your cruise then the points are better for Carnival than other lines. For anything less than $1,500 they are all the same but at $1,500 Carnival is better and uses less points.

This is what I was doing also but I don't have that many points. Once you hit $1,500 for your cruise then the points are better for Carnival than other lines. For anything less than $1,500 they are all the same but at $1,500 Carnival is better and uses less points.

Yeah, I knew about the $1,500 rule but just wasn't thinking about that when you said it was all coming out to the same rate with the different cruiselines. I forgot what amount you were talking about (just a total brain fart on my part:o) and only focused on the report of the rate being the same. I got so excited thinking they had improved the redemption rate for the other cruiselines. Which is obviously not the case. Which I would have realized if I had just paid more attention to the details in your post.:o Sorry about the confusion.