Booking allegrismo package online

soccer32

Help. Trying to book allegrismo package online but have a few questions. It takes me to the special services form but it asks for a credit card. I was under the impression that if you booked online you paid on board. I'm not sure if I am on the correct page. Thanks:)

I was able to add Allegrisimo Premium to my onboard account without the pre-pay option. Go to On Board Services---> Book Your Allegrissimo Package--->

CLICK HERE,,,this should bring you to a page where you enter your booking info. Once there I was able to add excursions, drink packages, spa packages,,etc.

Mike ... The MSC website appears to be hit and miss with regard to booking things depending on which part of the world you are in and who you booked with!

We cannot yet book drinks or tours for the grand Voyage from Venice to Dubai in late November on the UK site! The idea of booking via the website is so you pay in total on the onboard account and accumulate club points and save the 15% but for some reason MSC do not appear to want people to do that.

When I spoke with customer service USA, I was told you can book online and pay on board, but when you pay on board, you will have to pay the 15% service charge, and the only way to avoid the charge is to pre-pay prior to the cruise.

I went ahead and booked online, but will check back closer to sail date. If I get the same response, I'll pre-pay. MSC needs to update their website. This is confusing.

Mike ... The MSC website appears to be hit and miss with regard to booking things depending on which part of the world you are in and who you booked with!

We cannot yet book drinks or tours for the grand Voyage from Venice to Dubai in late November on the UK site! The idea of booking via the website is so you pay in total on the onboard account and accumulate club points and save the 15% but for some reason MSC do not appear to want people to do that.

I should have asked the OP which MSC website they were logging into. I keep forgetting there are numerous MSC websites depending on your geography.

I called MSC and booked my vouchers directly with them. Tey immediately charged my credit card. Good news is everything is paid for. Bad new is, I guess I don't receive points on the cruise card.

When I spoke with customer service USA, I was told you can book online and pay on board, but when you pay on board, you will have to pay the 15% service charge, and the only way to avoid the charge is to pre-pay prior to the cruise.

I went ahead and booked online, but will check back closer to sail date. If I get the same response, I'll pre-pay. MSC needs to update their website. This is confusing.

That is incorrect. I've prebooked as an onboard service at least 5 times maybe more and you absolutely do not incur 15% service charge on the package. It is only charged if you wait until you get onboard before you ask to buy it.

I do truly believe that not everyone at MSC has their stories together.......because my friends cruising with us pre-paid their drink package because the customer service person told them if they did not they would incur the 15% charge, however the person I am emailing on the facebook page.....and I have the hard copies......has told me pre-book, pay onboard and no service charges..........so thanks AmoMondo for confirming this...........