New Cruise Director Schedule

Looks like the Sensation is either getting new shows, new casting or some show tweaking is going on. We had Jason Apps when the Inspiration shows were getting tweaked. Really liked his style.

Thank You looks like we will have Eversen Bevelle,

Has anyone had him? What's he like?

Eversen was the assistant to Matt when were on the Glory in November. He is a ton of fun....lots of energy...and just a great guy to keep things moving but having a great time. I would highly suggest going to at least one of the night time music trivia sessions with Eversen. OMG....we had never been to a music trivia before, but it was in the middle of sets for a band we were enjoying so we stayed for trivia.....we went to every one of them for the rest of the week....he made it so fun.

Enjoy your cruise with him.

Edited by cruisinbabe16

We have George Roberts on our October Pride cruise. Does anyone know anything about him?

I sailed with George Roberts twice on the Inspiration and he lacked attention to detail. The Captain asked George to apologize to the passengers for mismanaging the schedule in the Fun Times due to a port visit day change. When we were scheduled to sail to Ensenada George's schedule had us returning to Long Beach. :( The devil is in the details.

How is Matt on the Breeze? We sailing in February

We just had him last month.......

I will start off by saying I don't pay much attention to the CD on our cruises.

I was not a huge fan of his, however, he is easy on the eyes.:o:o

He was fine.

I guess more people depend on the CD to make their cruise better, but we don't.

Only really saw him on the Morning show and that was about it.

Didn't see him much around the ship.

Looks like we will have Jen Baxter. I've never heard of her. Anyone had her in the past?

She is one of the best Cruise Directors we have ever had! WE will miss her greatly on the Triumph but, we will be sailing again with her on the Freedom out of Galveston. She is so funny and kind...you will really like her.:)

We will be on the Liberty in October, anyone know anything about Gary Brierly?

Gary is a good, high-energy CD. I had him twice on the Conquest.

Looks like we will have Jen Baxter. I've never heard of her. Anyone had her in the past?

Jen is one of my favorites - but you either love her or hate her. I am on the Freedom shortly after she leaves in December and I was looking forward to seeing her again. She is very approachable and doesn't mind having a martini with guests at Alchemy.

We will be on the Liberty in October, anyone know anything about Gary Brierly?

We are going on the Liberty in October as well, so I did a google search and there are a few videos of him on YouTube. He seems very energetic and fun... If you are going on the October 18th sailing, I'll see you there!:D