stateroom question

jagsfan

have a couple of questions about Brilliance:

is there a pullout clothesline in the shower? with no laundry room, we'll need

one.

are there mini fridges in verandah staterooms?

anybody remember how hard/soft the beds and pillows were?

have a couple of questions about Brilliance:

is there a pullout clothesline in the shower? with no laundry room, we'll need

one.

are there mini fridges in verandah staterooms?

anybody remember how hard/soft the beds and pillows were?

Yes there are bar fridges - but they do not keep your beverages "cold" - they keep them cool at best.

The bed was on the hard side ( but I prefer it that way). The sofa bed was very uncomfortable - better suited for kids than adults.

I'll try here....seems to me yes on the clothesline...but things don't dry in the room...we found that the backs of the balcony chairs have a rail and we would rinse and hang there...you couldn't see them from the "SEA"....like who would be looking???? but we never hung anything over the rail...things would dry pretty quickly...

fridge is in each balcony room...not very cold though...we have them remove their stuff and use it....again not very cold....p.s. everyone....we like ice...ASK FOR THE LARGE ICE BUCKET!!!

At home or anywhere I have no problem sleeping...drop off in seconds...so on the beds...they are a bit hard maybe since they are like platform beds...never had a problem with the pillows however we travel with two travel pillows in our suitcases (we can always toss them at $4.50 a piece) and then if we need space on the way back...but also is good for breakage items...and we use these travel pillows just in case....you know how it is to hug something!!!!

Guess I am lucky have never had a bad night...and on the aft balcony's with the loungers...sleep out there!

Lou

Archived