Signature Beverage Pkg in Explore4 Promotion

missmishka

I'm pretty sure it does not count towards the onboard spending because you're getting it for "free" with your cruise fare.

If you purchased the SBP, then it should count towards your onboard spending.

I should add that the E4 SBP did not count towards our onboard spending in May/14. We would have gotten a lot more cruise day credits than we did, if it had!!

Edited by Alberta Quilter

Does anyone know if the daily value of the Signature Beverage Package in the Explore4 Promotion counts as on board spending to accumulate additional cruise days? Just curious.

I think the correct answer is that it counts for exactly the same amount as you paid for it ;)

I'm pretty sure it does not count towards the onboard spending because you're getting it for "free" with your cruise fare.

If you purchased the SBP, then it should count towards your onboard spending.

I should add that the E4 SBP did not count towards our onboard spending in May/14. We would have gotten a lot more cruise day credits than we did, if it had!!

I can confirm that a purchased Signature Beverage Package does indeed count toward your cruise day credits. A couple traveling on the booking will get a cruise credit day for each 3 days of the package. There's a slight rounding in your favor because the SBP is $51.69 per person, or $310.14 per couple every three days.

Since you can't use it to purchase more expensive drinks, it's a very poor value. One day, I drank like a fish....lots of wine, beer, water, sodas and coffee. It still added up to less than $50. As a promo, it was a LOT of fun to have.

We just booked two VEs on the Navigation deck on the ms Nieuw Amsterdam for late March for our family of five, and my in-laws also are booking the same cruise. We like the Explore4 drink package (particularly my FIL!) and particularly look forward to the included Pinnacle Grill dinner. The only catch is that HAL will decide which night we go, but with seven of us it will be a very enjoyable evening. My carnivorous older son, who will be 17, is looking forward to trying the Porterhouse (so am I!)

We just booked two VEs on the Navigation deck on the ms Nieuw Amsterdam for late March for our family of five, and my in-laws also are booking the same cruise. We like the Explore4 drink package (particularly my FIL!) and particularly look forward to the included Pinnacle Grill dinner. The only catch is that HAL will decide which night we go, but with seven of us it will be a very enjoyable evening. My carnivorous older son, who will be 17, is looking forward to trying the Porterhouse (so am I!)

You should be pleased with the porterhouse. It is serious meat.